Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

Can someone explain to me WHY does products works for 2 weeks and then nothing, skin is back to what it was before????????????????????

I really dont' understand this at all???? can soemone please explain this to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alouette, I purchase all the products, serum, cream, etc.................what is going on, it make a nice difference the first few weeks, now nothing.........

I'm very disapointed in all the money I waisted.................

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Chelsie,
Is there a customer service rep you could speak to about the products? Maybe someone from the company could advise you as to what the expectations are. I don't know anything about the products, sorry, but that is disheartening.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed them, thanks Fawnie...............

It seems that whatever product I try, i'm disapointed in..............Maybe I'm expecting too much from a product.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have never had first hand experience with those exact products. Let me ask my staff in the AM and see if anyone in my office has. I'll round back tomorrow if I can provide any information.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
firmnest, less wrinkles arund my eyes, glowing skin.................I do the facial exercieses too..................

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hello:

Can someone explain to me WHY does products works for 2 weeks and then nothing, skin is back to what it was before????????????????????

I really dont' understand this at all???? can soemone please explain this to me.

Thanks
Chelsie -- I've had similar problems (not specifically with Aloette). Sometimes when you use a new product you have extremely good results -- your skin is acting positively to new ingredients. After a few weeks, as you say your skin is back to what it was or worse. Normally I chuck the product and start on something new.

I sent reversa an e-mail because initially my skin was really improving -- then I noticed that my skin was looking worse. I continued to use the product (they offered a refund) -- and my skin is adjusting again. I'm going to hold out for the recommended 3 months. In my case I think the product is a bit too strong for my sensitive skin therefore I probably should have used it every other day to start.

I've had very good results with some of the Aloette products. You did the right thing by contacting them. I hope you have positive results one way or another.

Frustrating!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Chelsie - an addendum --- if you bought the products through the Shopping Channel -- you get a full 30 day guarantee with 100% refund.

An option.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes I know I can refund it, but I don't have the boxes anymore, I was sure about those products after the testimonials that I heared.

I will continue using for a few months, I purchase for at least 3 months (small fortune).................and see if my skin gets better.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
yes I know I can refund it, but I don't have the boxes anymore, I was sure about those products after the testimonials that I heared.

I will continue using for a few months, I purchase for at least 3 months (small fortune).................and see if my skin gets better.
Chelsie - I would not worry about not having the boxes. You purchased those products in good faith and are not satisfied. You are entitled to that refund if you want it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Oh. Sorry! Am I recommending too many things?????
No - I appreciate all of your recommendations - I am loving that Viterol A (for eyes and corners of the mouth) in particular (thanks!). I was just making fun of the disclaimer that you added to this one. (and trying to stir things up here too!
)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will look online for the receipts, thanks

Fawnie: what benefits did you get with face lifting serum, I never hear of this product before?? is it just instant lift and long term anti aging affect??

thanks

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Chelsie, it does give a nice lift yes, due to the DMAE.

But ppl have said that if they use it every hour for 3-5 hours on a clean face it makes the skin as smooth as glass. I never have the patience for all that, but when I do use it I like it..like before a major event.

Read the directions: it says you massage it in and wait for it to turn white. You have to use it am/pm and the results are cumulative. I think there are samples...you could email the owner there, she is very sweet and stands behind all her products. Highly recommend her stuff.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts