Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
Does anyone here use Vichy products? If yes, what is the product like, is it worth buying or is Loreal better? i have been using Dr Haushka for quite some time and it is a great product as i have a sensitive skin, but it doesnt really do much except not irretate it
Any advice on any other products that is for sensitive skin, but that will atleast make my skin look "fresh"

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! I Love Vichy products. I use their sunblock spf 60 that stuff is great, my skin doesn't react to it-my face normally reacts badly to sunblock, but not this one! and it leaves a nice sheen on the face, (deteres from the wrinkles!) Recently I got a sample of their Cellebiotic- revitalizing nutritive care and I really like that one as well, defenitely worth looking into to buy. Why don't you try samples of the vichy products first to make sure you don't react? THe beauty counters should have the samples to give to you to try it. Good Luck hope this helps

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Used to be a fan of Vichy. Their Thermal Fix (Aqualia) and Oligo 25 moisturizers are nice. Definitely better than Loreal (made me break out, sadly). You can also try Lierac, Avene, Laboratories Babe, Eucerin. Dermatologists recommend them for sensitive and damaged skin. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula is good too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This line made me break out....horribly...i used it for 6 weeks and finally gave up...i used the noraderm...i expected my skin to break out or purge whatever..but in the long run it did not work..What a waste of money.

Hopefully it will work for you.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I love Vichy porducts, I use liftactiv retinol HA at night and neovadiol in the day time, really like the products..............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts