Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen all the pretty repackaged and added items to the Victoia's Secret make up line? I was like a kid in a candy store. OOOHHH pretty..I MUST HAVE IT. Okay I was almost in a trance but I did good only spent around $50.

·
Registered
291 Posts
They do have a lot of nice looking products. I don't know if the high price is for the actual product or just for the packaging!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Oh yeah. Did you know their skin care is made by Shiseido?
Really....wow, learn something new....

I was looking at the Freeze line they carry or whatever 24/7 and it was like $110 and such.....a while back....but never purchased it. And what is with the names of colors.....I pretty much don't buy it cuz I can't have deep throat or orgasim in my makeup drawer for my daughters to ask questions....man!

I have a few products....yep, VickyC's.....sure is addicting!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just love their stuff but w/a house full of guys I don't have that problem...for other reasons too hee hee.

·
Registered
360 Posts
yup just picked mine up too! its so funny i walked in and saw the new lip gloss all lined up and the rep was standing next to me and i saw one that i liked and i was like OMG i lOVE that LIP GLOSS color!!! and she was like, oh thats the free one! and i was like soo soos osososososososo HAPPY!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts