Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone point me to the link or copy the recipe here? I am not sure which thread it is in and cannot locate it.

thanks!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
The most recent postings can be found in the Anti-aging section under the "Hydrating Serums" thread, esp. #103-106. (Sorry, I cannot get the link to work tonight).

If you read through the site you will find other variations of it, but this is one that is easy to start with.

You can also use the "Search" function on the site to find more discussion of the serum. You are right, it shows up all over the place - I suppose because it is an interesting topic here right now.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
dont apologise of possumy one! no they dont make much sense to me either but i have been guilty of posting on the wrong post myself too though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok I'll take a stab at this one. See if you can go to GNC or the vitamin section at a drug store and look for Bluebonnet Vitamin C crystals. Take a couple of pinches of it and mix it with a tiny bit of warm water and apply that to your face about five minutes before your moisturizer and that should do it. Or at least definitely worth a try =)

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
No you don't want to use Vitamin C crystals from the GNC. For one thing it will not disolve in water plus it has fillers that you don't want in your serum.

When you make your serum you want to use Ultra fine L-ascorbic acid. It is the easiest to get to dissolve. This is what I use-
Vitamin C L-ascorbic acid

Others use one from Lotioncrafters.

Ascorbic Acid, Ultrafine - Lotioncrafter LLC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts