Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to meet you all,

I came from very distanced part called Bangkok, Thailand

After reading many of your posts, I still wondered if I should apply Vit C or Retin-A first in PM?

Another question is that, is there any ingreidient that should not be mixed with Vit C (Philosophy) in AM?

Appreciated all your supports

Miki

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
In addition, you should not use Copper Peptides at the same time you use Vit C. If you want to use them you need to separate them by 12 hours so they don't inactivate each other.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
43 Posts
My daughter is 21 and has oily skin.. She has been through the acutane, and just about everything possibly for her face but things are leveling off and only flaring up during her time of the month. Her question is this. What kind of anti wrinkle/anti aging or moisturizer should she be using as a preventive now for around her eyes?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
My daughter is 21 and has oily skin.. She has been through the acutane, and just about everything possibly for her face but things are leveling off and only flaring up during her time of the month. Her question is this. What kind of anti wrinkle/anti aging or moisturizer should she be using as a preventive now for around her eyes?
I too took Accutane. I have not had a problem with flare ups as of yet. I have been off of it since Jan. But have you ever thought about asking your Dr for a Rx for differin, or any other topical? Just to use during that time of month. Or when she does get a break out or two. Also, for around her eyes why don't you have her use a gentle eye cream. I know Clinique makes a few of them. Or even a tad bit of grape seed oil or avocado oil.

Eye & Lip Care > Skin Care > Clinique

1 - 7 of 7 Posts