Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I wonder if anyone know if its possible to use lotioncrafters Covi-Ox T 50 as the vit E oil in kassys DIY vit C serum recipies?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Welllllll, I'm gonna use the Topical Vit. E oil I got at Wal Mart. ?????

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
You found 100% pure Vit E at wally world? You go sandia!!
Yup! Pure Vitamin C oil for topical use!! I couldn't believe it! I need to get more- I have a bunch of oils mixed in with this bottle! lol

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Yup! Pure Vitamin C oil for topical use!! I couldn't believe it! I need to get more- I have a bunch of oils mixed in with this bottle! lol
Darn wally world!! I love that place, you just never know what you are gonna find-
my husband hates it and won't even drive past a Wal Mart, let alone shop in one-
he said all the screaming kids drive him crazy

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Darn wally world!! I love that place, you just never know what you are gonna find-
my husband hates it and won't even drive past a Wal Mart, let alone shop in one-
he said all the screaming kids drive him crazy
I agree. Love me some wally world. Come to think of it, I think I've seen that vitamin E oil there. I found the best moisturizer I've ever used on my arms, hand, and neck. The generic version of Gold Bond ultimate healing lotion. Around $5 for a 14oz bottle.
It wont catch on though cause it's not saxy enough and is priced too low.
And their also mainly known for their jock itch products....lol

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I agree. Love me some wally world. Come to think of it, I think I've seen that vitamin E oil there. I found the best moisturizer I've ever used on my arms, hand, and neck. The generic version of Gold Bond ultimate healing lotion. Around $5 for a 14oz bottle.
It wont catch on though cause it's not saxy enough and is priced too low.
And their also mainly known for their jock itch products....lol
WOW no way $5 a bottle for 14oz product???????? That is amazing. I will have to get me some of this stuff. Compare that lotion to the price of this Xtendlife cream???? What a steal peri-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
100% pure vit E oil...but does that say 100% VITAMIN E OIL??? It might be 100% PURE but mixed with other oils that are also PURE!! Does that make sense? Most vit E oils are mixed with a vehicle. Even the gelcaps for oral use are mixed with another oil, and they are fresh each time you pierce the cap.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
413 Posts
Where can I get some of that Vitamin C Serum? I heard it's great stuff!!! i wish I began using it a long time ago!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ca you tell me, please, if "Lotus Natural Vitamin E"-Pure Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) can be suitabl e For Vit C serum?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ooo.. more people from sydney...

that oil should be fine. are you going for kassys formula?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Ca you tell me, please, if "Lotus Natural Vitamin E"-Pure Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) can be suitabl e For Vit C serum?
Read the label and make sure it is 100% pure. Even if it reads 100%, look on the back and make sure there are no fillers. I am not familiar with the Lotus brand.

Is this something you bought online or in a drugstore?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, Tom! Yes, I'm planning to use it in Kassy's Vit c serum with Jojoba oil. Bought most of the actives from US . At this stage not sure about Vit E- i have Lotus Natural E oil ..

·
Registered
63 Posts
[QUOTE Gymrat]Read the label and make sure it is 100% pure. Even if it reads 100%, look on the back and make sure there are no fillers. I am not familiar with the Lotus brand.

Is this something you bought online or in a drugstore?[/QUOTE]

The only info on the bottle is :"Natural Vitamin E oil -, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Min 31350 iu per bottle , 30 ml." Do you think "natural" is "organic"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts