Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made my second batch of vitamin C serum with Jojoba. With the first batch I kept it in the fridge and the jojoba hardened in the serum. ( I stuck it in my pocket for a few minutes before I used it to soften it up). Do I really need to refrigerate it?
btw, i really love this stuff!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Hey old goat. I don't put mine in the fridge. I keep it under the cabinet it's cool and dark there. I love this stuff also I am on my second batch now.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Oh ja now.... I love this stuff too!!

Sleep deprived as I am, I started to whip up a batch today but couldn't find the big vodka bottle. So I remembered the Enzian! It's an obscure Bavarian clear liquor like a local moonshine for them. It's not sweet, not bitter and it burns like FI-AHHH!!! It has a unique aftereffect in that it actually wakes you up instead of making you sleepy or boozy. It's distilled from an alpine wildflower (enzian)....I'd still drink it if it was made from lizard guts. Whatever.

Anyway, they say the secret's in the sauce. This might not add anything to the actual C serum but it sure puts a nice sparkle on the day! New step in my a.m. routine: enzian. 1 shot for the face, 1 shot for the tummy! ja wohl!!

Haha - goatlady and oldgoat!!! LOL

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Fawnie sounds like you had two shots for the tummy! That stuff sounds GUT. I will have to find it and give it a try

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Fawnie sounds like you had two shots for the tummy! That stuff sounds GUT. I will have to find it and give it a try
Oh ja! I found it in Berchtesgaden a few years ago for cheap...wish I'd gotten more now. Next time you go...pick up some for me goat!! And I'll do the same! Woo Hoo time for some more "serum" I think!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I may be able to find it on the Army base. Woo Hoo Fawnie have some "serum" for me.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Hey Fawnster is that beverage a Schnapps? I love that stuff

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hey Fawnster is that beverage a Schnapps? I love that stuff
Hey Goat Nope It isn't sweet at all...it doesn't have any flavor except FIRE!!! It isn't Jagermeister either. It does have a sort of psychedelic effect I'd say. Makes things a little sparkly around the edges, if you know what I mean!

Oh yeah the PX might have it....never thought of looking there! Hurry!Hurry!! before they close!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
If I can locate some! I can't make it to the sparkly spirit place now too far and too late. You have one for me tee hee

·
Registered
97 Posts
I keep mine in the fridge, my place is very sunny and warm. I don't like to use A/C

·
Registered
13 Posts
how much do you rate the effectiveness of this??

1 - 20 of 130 Posts