Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
If this is Dr. Todorov I personally would be interested. He was the one who actually wrote something that put me onto the fact that Copper Peptides were the cause of sudden and dramatic skin aging I experienced when using the products from SkinBiology. He seems infinitely more intelligent than Loren Pickard from SkinBio and I would certainly be interested in a super c serum he makes or markets.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Dr Todorov is a PhD in molecular biology, so he might know a little about it!

Do you have a link to the recipe, tom?? I would be most interested in it!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got the recipe in one of his info packs so unfortunately i dont have the link to it. its a serum with LAA (10%) and tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (7%) used in an anhydrous base to reduce the oxidation on the skin surface.
might be able to upload it here but not sure its a good idea due to copyright issues???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone, but me think it's a good idea to post prices of items we think are good? Some people wouldn't search out a product if it was more than they want to pay and someone else might be able to give them info on comparable products for less money.
I tried to search for this product (not too hard), but couldn't find anything.
Tom can you give us an address to look at this?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Does anyone, but me think it's a good idea to post prices of items we think are good? Some people wouldn't search out a product if it was more than they want to pay and someone else might be able to give them info on comparable products for less money.
Yes---at least where we bought and price, we can always comparison shop too!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nursemarie,

I believe this is a DIY Vitamin C Serum that Dr Todorov gives you the recipe for....you have to purchase this information packet that gives you the recipe.
Do-It-Yourself Anti-Aging Skin Care Infopack I don't know what the info pack costs....

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
The skin rejuvenation infopak was free and very interesting. You just have to write a review for any medication you've taken.

I think there have been discussions of a C serum in an anhydrous base at EssentialDaySpa.com on the DIY board. Apparently the decision was that it doesn't really offer that much advantage over the ones we are making here. Kassy is a knowledgeable source there.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts