1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vitamin E mask recipe

You will need:

1 capsule of Vitamin E
1 medium size (fairly ripe) banana (peel it)
1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.

Preparation and use

Using a mixer (or fork), blend together banana and whipping cream. When the mix is consistent, add the contents of Vitamin E capsule. Apply the mask liberally on face and let it rest for 15 minutes or so. Wipe off using a towel or wash of with lukewarm water.

For best results, try introducing other anti aging masks.

Let me know if you have tried anything similar and if you liked it (or not!)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Easy, Cheap, Fast, && REALLY helps:
All you have to do is peel an avocado and mash it up in a bowl.
-Apply to your face && leave it on for about 4 minutes
-Rinse off well with luke warm water.
Your face will feel much cleaner, tighter, smooth, && it will wash out your pores keeping away zits.
///You'll LOVE the results! I did!\\\\\\

·
Registered
6 Posts
this is very useful for me and i want to know this is specific for which skin type or common for all type of skin ,.,.,..,.,..,..,.,..,.,..,.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I watched the daytime show "The Doctors" and the plastic surgeon on the show gave a facial mask recipe using pumpkin and sour cream. I am not sure of the amount of pumpkin but I used room temperature canned pure pumpkin 1/3 cup mixed with 1 Tablespoon of sour cream. Put on face ...leave for about 20 to 30 minutes then wash off...Gives your skin a healthy glow...is cheap and all natural...

"It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice."

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
this is very useful for me and i want to know this is specific for which skin type or common for all type of skin ,.,.,..,.,..,..,.,..,.,..,.
Banana is for dry and mature skin.

Another one for dry and mature skin:
1/2 avocado, blended + 1 tbsp honey + 1 tbsp crème fraÃaeche

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Vitamin E mask recipe

You will need:

1 capsule of Vitamin E
1 medium size (fairly ripe) banana (peel it)
1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.

Preparation and use

Using a mixer (or fork), blend together banana and whipping cream. When the mix is consistent, add the contents of Vitamin E capsule. Apply the mask liberally on face and let it rest for 15 minutes or so. Wipe off using a towel or wash of with lukewarm water.

For best results, try introducing other anti aging masks.

Let me know if you have tried anything similar and if you liked it (or not!)

How do you stop yourself from eating this rather than putting it on your face?? I love whipped cream

·
Registered
22 Posts
nice thing.. I will try it..
for getting off bad and wrinkled skin apply raw potato smash.. be sure not to use boiled potato... raw potato can be easily grated and then smashed.... on applying it for 15minutes.. you will see the difference within 3 days of regular use

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey jus wnted 2understnd.....du yu get the vitE capsules 4rm the drug store and thn lyc crush em in2powder form???and zths 4 al skin types

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey jus wnted 2understnd.....du yu get the vitE capsules 4rm the drug store and thn lyc crush em in2powder form???and zths 4 al skin types
Actually, Vitamin E comes in gelcap form. You just open them up (with scissors or CAREFULLY with a knife) and squeeze them into your preparation. Alternately, you can buy vitamin E oil from various distributors.

Hope that this helps you out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts