Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local bss to buy my soap and I came across a new lotion Viva White. It?s from Dodo cosmetics,the lady said it just got to the market and this is her first batch of purchase. I tried asking her about how good it is,but she said she wasn?t quite sure and hadn?t gotten enough feedback from her customers yet. I live in Nigeria and it?s about 500 or 700 Naira I think. I was just wondering if anyone has tried this or heard of it. The container looks exactly like Clinic Clear.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dodo cosemtic products work but you need to very careful ! It’s best if you mix it or use a powerful moisturizer and Collagen booster because it will thin your skin and you will get stretch marks ( I got some from dodo white up) , some say it’s form steroids some say it’s from high Kojic acid ... the world will never know. Since you are from Nigeria , have you heard of Quincy herbals ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@islay no I haven?t heard of them before,are you also in Nigeria? As for the lotion,I was t really looking to buy it,I just saw it in the shop and got interested,a lady came to buy it and that?s when the owner of the shop brought it from her shelves. I know if these products are new,they usually tend to be good,but who knows with this one.

·
Registered
446 Posts
@islay no I haven?t heard of them before,are you also in Nigeria? As for the lotion,I was t really looking to buy it,I just saw it in the shop and got interested,a lady came to buy it and that?s when the owner of the shop brought it from her shelves. I know if these products are new,they usually tend to be good,but who knows with this one.
I see it too especially in the open market..Oya let's use your skin as experiment.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@jcole,I believe you have a skin too right? We can use yours for experiment. Lol. I?m not looking to lighten anymore for now,I?m quiet comfortable with my tone and I?m just maintaining now. I?ve come a long way to get to this point,so let me rest and catch a breath small. Bleaching is not easy I must say

·
Registered
465 Posts
@jcole,I believe you have a skin too right? We can use yours for experiment. Lol. I?m not looking to lighten anymore for now,I?m quiet comfortable with my tone and I?m just maintaining now. I?ve come a long way to get to this point,so let me rest and catch a breath small. Bleaching is not easy I must say
This lotion gives stretchies....

·
Registered
446 Posts
This lotion gives stretchies....[/QUOTE @EmmaGH Wow!!!Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
241 Posts
That ingredient list is a big joke. lool

theres no lightening agent except for their made up 'opta white', probably a concoction invention from a mixologist :slap: hidden with roids

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dodo cosemtic products work but you need to very careful ! It’s best if you mix it or use a powerful moisturizer and Collagen booster because it will thin your skin and you will get stretch marks ( I got some from dodo white up) , some say it’s form steroids some say it’s from high Kojic acid ... the world will never know. Since you are from Nigeria , have you heard of Quincy herbals ?
is dodo lotion stronger than g&g cause g&g is very slow working does the dodo peel your skin and how long did it take to see results

1 - 17 of 17 Posts