Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salicylic Acid in 3%, 5% or 8% and 15% for breakout spots.
makeupartistchoice.com they sell to the public, the products are pure, highest quality and service is second to none.

Salicylic acid disolves oil, it deep cleans pores , lightens scar discoloration, and soothes skin.
MUAC also sells samples of the chemical peels, so try before you spend big dollars.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I have used MUAC for a few years now. They are a great place to buy peels. Their samples are good size and will give you 3-4 full face peels. They are great for spot treating, if nothing else.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have to agree BHA is the best when it comes to keeping pores clean, but I never bought off MUAC's, I believe the pH is slightly higher than others say DianaYvonne.com. I am currently using Paula's Choice 2% BHA and it's great.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I have to agree BHA is the best when it comes to keeping pores clean, but I never bought off MUAC's, I believe the pH is slightly higher than others say DianaYvonne.com. I am currently using Paula's Choice 2% BHA and it's great.
Oh I love DianaYvonne! Very helpful lady!! I used her products for quite some time. Spin trap and winkeye were a few of my favs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love DiannaYvonne..

She is so helpful..when i sent my order in for samples she recommended some other products as well and even offered to recommend a regimen for me when i place my next order.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Salicylic Acid in 3%, 5% or 8% and 15% for breakout spots.
makeupartistchoice.com they sell to the public, the products are pure, highest quality and service is second to none.

Salicylic acid disolves oil, it deep cleans pores , lightens scar discoloration, and soothes skin.
MUAC also sells samples of the chemical peels, so try before you spend big dollars.
I like that site...i want to try a chem peel as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The best skin lightner is a bit expensive & requires a prescription, but is well worth the money and physicians visit- TRI-LUMA by galderma .
it contains 3 very active ingredients:

1. fluocinolone acetonide 0.01 %

2. Hydroquinone 4%

3. Tretinoin 0.05 %

TRI-LUMA with these 3 ingredients together offers results not promises.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I love DiannaYvonne..

She is so helpful..when i sent my order in for samples she recommended some other products as well and even offered to recommend a regimen for me when i place my next order.
Yep she will do that!! that is great customer service-
another great site with great customer service is
Professional Anti Aging Skin Care Products Are All About Age Reversal Not Just Anti-Aging - Anti-Aging Skin Care For Younger Looking SkinÂ*-Â*NCN Professional Skincare - Anti Aging Skin Care Products That Makes Your Skin Look and Act Younger. One with great products but is lacking with the customer service side of things is skin care, actives, skin care product, natural skin care, serious skin care, organic skin care, skin care information

But DianaYvonne is a great place to get advice from too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm always looking for advices too, so thank you very much for this another helpful site and reccomending DiannaYvonne
. I also find the site of Skin Care Rx very helpful. I tried reading their skin 101 and asked advices from their licensed esthetician. And they let me buy discounted products through Skin Care Rx Coupons
you should try it too

·
Registered
881 Posts
hihi

the product from makeupartistchoice.com, the Salicylic Acid in 3%, 5% or 8% ect is used as a peel, can i use this for spot treatment also? i see spot treatments that have a percent 10% of salicylic acid, is this like the same thing??? also if a spot treatment is able with muac saliclyic acid, how long could i leave it on, like over night?

i ordered the beta hydroxy serum 3% and directions say leave on 5-8 min, is there anyway i can use this as a spot treatment and wear it to bed? i also perchased my first glycolic peel =D. i think i will purchase saliclyic acid peel next due to my oily acne pron skin

·
Registered
222 Posts
3% BHA is quite mild, you can leave it on without neutralizing it. I have used 5% and 30% bought from DianaYvonne.com for spot treatment, it is very strong can cause frosting effect.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
hihi

the product from makeupartistchoice.com, the Salicylic Acid in 3%, 5% or 8% ect is used as a peel, can i use this for spot treatment also? i see spot treatments that have a percent 10% of salicylic acid, is this like the same thing??? also if a spot treatment is able with muac saliclyic acid, how long could i leave it on, like over night?

i ordered the beta hydroxy serum 3% and directions say leave on 5-8 min, is there anyway i can use this as a spot treatment and wear it to bed? i also perchased my first glycolic peel =D. i think i will purchase saliclyic acid peel next due to my oily acne pron skin
The Beta Hydroxy serum is a salicylic acid based serum., that comes in 3%, 5% and 8%. It is basically a face treatment. You could totally use it as a spot treatment rather than putting it on your entire face. You need to follow the directions as it states. Leaving it on longer doesn't always mean better.

As far as the salicylic acid peel, no you do not want to leave this on over night. Samething, you want to follow the directions as it states.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts