Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I about to start using monobenzone. I’ve tried Mequinol and all it did was burn the hell out of my skin , I’ve tried HQ but don’t want to use it due to the side effects . I’ve ordered 5 tubes of Mono just waiting for it too come . I know the only side effect is cheetah looking skin but I can just cover myself with makeup if push comes to shove but in the U.K it’s cold for literally 9 months of the year so I’ll most king be covered . I know it can take years to depig which I’m ready for . I know that it can take years to depig and regimentation can occur again afterwards but I’m ready to go down that road . Yes I do want porcelain super pale skin and if I don’t like it in the future there’s always tanning lotions 😉. The only thing I’m scared of is the judgement from people afterwards because I’m black Soo my skin turning pale white is Quite 😬to people . I know that monobenzone is systematic , I’ve heard that the smaller / skinner you are the quicker it can work basically .

I’m hoping to start with 20% for at least 5-6months and then move onto 40% until I finish .

Anyways I’ll write my whole journey here in case anyone in the future would be interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I about to start using monobenzone. I’ve tried Mequinol and all it did was burn the hell out of my skin , I’ve tried HQ but don’t want to use it due to the side effects . I’ve ordered 5 tubes of Mono just waiting for it too come . I know the only side effect is cheetah looking skin but I can just cover myself with makeup if push comes to shove but in the U.K it’s cold for literally 9 months of the year so I’ll most king be covered . I know it can take years to depig which I’m ready for . I know that it can take years to depig and regimentation can occur again afterwards but I’m ready to go down that road . Yes I do want porcelain super pale skin and if I don’t like it in the future there’s always tanning lotions 😉. The only thing I’m scared of is the judgement from people afterwards because I’m black Soo my skin turning pale white is Quite 😬to people . I know that monobenzone is systematic , I’ve heard that the smaller / skinner you are the quicker it can work basically .

I’m hoping to start with 20% for at least 5-6months and then move onto 40% until I finish .

Anyways I’ll write my whole journey here in case anyone in the future would be interested.
What is your current skin tone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you order your mono from? And how do you know it’s authentic
I‘m on a vitilgo Facebook group and they purchased from Mac medlife . I ordered 7 tubes of Benoquin and 1 40% jar on Thursday on WhatsApp but they haven’t gotten back to me with any update 🥲 but the people say it’s normal ( it’s an Indian country , so the time difference 5 hours ) but I’ll update you if I get them . 1 tube is $10 which is around £7 but shipping is $50 . Altogether I spent $160 which is £120 , but I paid with PayPal so if I don’t get my things I can just open a dispute ( hopefully not) 🥲

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update : I received my mono about two weeks ago and been applying it mostly on my arms and chest and neck . yesterday i saw a small white patch on my arm and I’m soo excited 😝 , I’m hopefully gonna order tretinoin soon as I heard it makes it work faster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts