Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A WARNING for you ladies.... I received my 1st order from CELL CEUTICALS and my credit card was billed $380.90 instead of the $39.99 advertised price. I did NOT authorize $380.90 on my card. If you're thinking about this line you better talk to someone on the phone and not go thru their website! I am very angry about this and they have already lost me as a customer. Also, I have NOT been able to get thru to a customer service rep!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
This is what I think about what they did to you.:finger:
Sorry to hear that happened to you. Hope you get your money back somehow.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I might be the first person here to use that one. Hey they gave it to us as an option.
I think you are right about that. Several of the smilies are somewhat offensive, but we have yet to get a dog or a puppy - which would be something that many of us would use all the time. Go figure!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
You guys seem like a lively bunch! I'll have to visit often! ; )
Yep stick around. One of the best skin care forums on the net. Dont believe me??? Just check out the competition. I tried to search the net on the product you bought but did not find much.
Probably a mostly hype little results type of product.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
ms1 - I hope that you contact your credit card company. They should be able to help you even if the merchant does not.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
And he even dances - how incredibly adorable!

Thank you so very, very, very much. Woof-woof-woof-woof-woof!!!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
That's scary! George (the cat) had better run for his life! That critter would eat him alive! Fawnie - does George like music?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
That's scary! George (the cat) had better run for his life! That critter would eat him alive! Fawnie - does George like music?
Yes, that one of Lydia's looks like Cuddles the Thug next door.

George likes everything except Country music, but he does like Bluegrass. Especially Allison Krauss - he thinks she's purrrrrrrrrrrrrdy!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Love that cat! I lol .

1 - 20 of 38 Posts