Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People tell me all the time that I have great skin. However, to me, my skin isn't perfect. My question concerns somewhat skin age. Over the last 6 months I have notice my skin go through a considerable change, due to improvements in my stress, diet, and overall comfort. Anyways, I was wondering if it is at all possible to make my skin look almost entirely different with only the use of natural products?

The reason I ask is because I remember when I was 19 to 20, I managed to drastically change the appearance of my skin using products like Nivea for Men Double Action Face Wash. At that time I managed to change my skin drastically both texture and shine, and I really liked it. Additionally, my skin stayed like that until I turned almost 23.

I am currently using the same product again since they have changed the formula back to its original form, but I am wondering whether or not, at 24, if I can still change my skin back to how it appeared at 20? It has improved alot and sometimes it looks almost identical as it did before but it only last like one or two hours before it dries up and turns back to its original form.

I am not really concerned to much with wrinkles but more with the actual skin itself. Is it possible without the use of products like retinol A which I can't since I do not know where I can purchase it???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everytime I seem to moisturize my skin gets worse looking. I do not know if it lacks nutrition or if its something else. My skin looks dry and crack instead of smooth.

It is not so much a dryness problem but an actually look in the skin that I am trying to achieve. I guess its sorta hard for me to explain, but I am assuming I will get my skin texture right somehow, seeing as I was able to get it about 3 days ago but lost it the next day when I awoke.

I know it sound kinda crazy but my skin actually makes my face look different when the texture is off and my skin will get darker in areas when it drys and gets rough if that makes sense.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a way to edit most of these post. I wrote the above reply rather hastly and it doesn't sound right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts