Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there everyone. My daughter asked me to see if anyone knows about Wen hair products. Has anyone tried it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have tried Wen, it definely does clean your hair, but in my opinion it can weigh down your hair, I wouldn't use it everyday.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I love wen products ... but they are so costly and my hair is so long that I must use tons of product; however, I had decided to wash my hair with a lovely conditioner instead ... I don't miss the bubbles at all because I have grown so accustomed to wen ... and it works!!! The end result is essentially identical to wen and yes, far less $$$ spent ...

Libra
xxoo

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Does anybody have the ingredient list for the Wen product? I have been tempted but long hair and the expense has put me off!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree with Fawnie. Wen is pretty much the same as using conditioner only to cleanse your hair. Just skip the shampoo. It costs a lot less too.
I use Wen I dont think its like using conditioner alone, but then again I have Thick, Oily hair and If i just condition it, It turns lank and greasy. And If I condition It, it frizzes, so Wen fits well for me. light cleaning and heavy conditioning. great for my colored hair. too bad it costs alot and you have to use quater bottle each time you wash.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I went on a Wen kick last summer---regret it; hardly used it. Directions are convoluted and amounts are unreasonable: "x amount of pumps for this, that and the other." It has a very heavy fragrance, and I managed to "Do it My Way" to make it work. I washed my hair with a no sultate shampoo, and used WEN as a conditioner. I also have long hair. I also applied a little as a leave-in and it was ok. However, pricey, still have the oil and the hair creme ( no need for either), and the original LARGE bottle.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
It seems that when I try a shampoo, my hair doesn't look as shiney and healthy ... and I always go back to Wen ... my hair seems to like it ... but it is ridiculously expensive ... and frankly, I think that the guy who invented it or promotes it has terrible looking hair?? Thin and oily hair??

·
Registered
552 Posts
Oh, Libra; you are so right about his hair--although I am tempted to use it on my dog. He washes his Irish Setters with WEN. I use the Fig, Libra; which one do you use?

It was a whole lotta work with all the pumps. Honestly, I feel much better after I cleanse my hair with shampoo. Right now, though, my hair is looking awful; humidity strikes

·
Registered
552 Posts
I love wen products ... but they are so costly and my hair is so long that I must use tons of product; however, I had decided to wash my hair with a lovely conditioner instead ... I don't miss the bubbles at all because I have grown so accustomed to wen ... and it works!!! The end result is essentially identical to wen and yes, far less $$$ spent ...

Libra
xxoo
Hi Libra;
You have me so curious; what are you using on your hair? TIA and huggies:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts