Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies, I'm from a little town- Sudbury approx 5 hours from Toronto. And truly am a mess! I just hit forty but the mirror says 50. My face is full of wrinkles, frownlines and discoloration. At first it didn't bother me that much but now that I find myself looking for a new job- starting my life over from scratch I find looking in the mirror quite depressing. I've been looking at the adds such as strivectin does anyone know if it actually works? The only reason why ask is quite frankly I have serious doupts about those kinda of articles, and you all seem to have more knowledge than I have. And I would rather hear of experiences from someone whom wasn't paid to sell me something expenssive that doesn't work.So if anyone has any words of wisdom for me, please don't hesitate.
Thanks Mony

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
This happened to me when I hit 45. I looked in the mirror and saw the lines, brown spots discoloration and went on a quest. I started out slowly until I knew just what my skin could handle. If I were you I would start with some mild AHA ( glycolic ) peels or perhaps some of the AHA lotions and toners. See how your skin reacts and move up. Many here love Vit C serum they make themselves I have yet to buy the ingredients to make it but intend to. Go to the anti-aging forum there is lots to learn there! Oh and WELCOME

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much goatlady your advice is greatly appreciated! I will try the peels and definitely check into the anit-aging forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts