Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to find a list of natural skin lightening products that doesn't contain any HQ or Steroids as well as any artificial lightening agent.

So far from what I gathered I was able to find a list of products mentioned on this sub-forum containing natural ingredients only such as the following:
IKB Brightening Cream
Mitchell Brands Lighten Up
Carotein
Surewhite
G&G (Pink lid)

I am also aware that products of the same brand and name may contain different ingredients depending on what kind you get?

For example there is sometimes an arbutin or steroid version of the same product and the only way to tell the difference is by carefully looking at the label (which makes things less simple for me) I need a breakdown on how to find the natural version of these skin lightening brands.
I'm aware a lot of information on this website is outdated seeing that a lot of these posts go back to 2011-2012 so I want to know if there are any new and better natural toning products that are available to use?

Finally, I want to know where I can find authentic cosmetic products or if I am better of going to my BSS? I would also love to get some recommendations for new natural skin lightening products if there is any!

I am currently looking to remove a permatan and even out my skin, I don't really care too much about bleaching beyond my natural skintone like I used to when I was younger (I believe I started lurking here when I was 14 years old! Crazy right?)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi there!

From what i heard the Makari Naturelle line have good and steady products to use if you are not really looking for a bleaching products but rather evening out en brightening your skintone!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there!

From what i heard the Makari Naturelle line have good and steady products to use if you are not really looking for a bleaching products but rather evening out en brightening your skintone!
This was v useful, I appreciate the recommendation

1 - 3 of 3 Posts