Kose Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil- I originally was using this as a double cleanser for makeup removal, but it works so well I use it as a cleanser. Being acne-prone it really prevents my pores from clogging.
SinfulColors nail polish- really cheap but stays on for a long time, especially if you put on a top coat. Also has some really nice colors.
Mizani Coconut souffle- I've got natural hair and it's the only thing that moisturizes my hair without making it oily or gross-feeling.
Asian sheet masks- some of the ones I have used have really brightened my face and made it hydrated; they also don't break me out (rather they help clear up the skin). I'm obsessed!
2) Desert Essence Pomegranate Facial Cleanser
3) Skinceuticals C E Ferulic
4) Skinceuticals Retinol (dont use it anymore but was my favorite)
5) NCN Microfiber Cloth
6) Xtend Life Mens Active Facial Fluid
7) Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Sensitive spf 50+ w/ Mexoryl SX, XL
Does the Xtend Life Men's Facial Fluid has a clear or creamy consistency like the body lotion? Is it moisturizing enough or you need to apply several times in a day?
1. Paula's Choice cleanser, moisturizer and BHA/AHA
2. Retin-A cream 0.1% (made by Ortho, Montreal, a Johnson&Johnson division)
3. 30% TCA from MUAC
4. Xtend Life body lotion (also use for face)
5. Xtend Life supplements
6. Invisible Zinc (personally I don't like wearing sunscreen, but I have to since I use acids and Retin-A]
7. Clinique moisturizer (will discontinue use when finished)
8. Skin Biology copper peptides 2x strength and skin signals (I use it after peels, but don't like the smell though)
It has the same consistency as the body lotion, when I first ordered the Mens Fluid, I found out after from members here that I paid more for it when its the exact same formulation with the exception of Witch Hazel (which is included in the Mens) and Manuka Honey (which is included in the body lotion); the body lotion costs less so for my future orders I will be purchasing the Xtendlife body lotion - btw the Manuka Honey in the body lotion is more beneficial than the witch hazel b/c it has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties (keeps acne away). I apply it in the morning, once a day and that is enough to keep me moisturized all day.
Dior Skinflash - no more dark under eye circles
Sisley Phyto-Touche Eclat - perfect skin in bottle form
Shiseido sunscreens - so smooth and non-greasy
Skinceuticals Retinol 0.5 - what LnL said
Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm - best lip balm I've ever used
Sisley Hydra Flash - best moisturizer, doubles as eye cream and mask
Sisley Lyslait - probably the best cleansing milk
Sisley Night Complex - a potent complexion booster
well... probably most Sisley products. And maybe Skinceuticals sunscreens, I'm not sure yet, but the Daily Defense is nice.
1. Nuxe Nirvanesque (moisturiser for dry skin), because it has no mineral oil= no spots and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised all day and smells really good too.
2. Kiehl's SPF 50 UV protect stick. Great for under eyes and is not so watery it takes a day and age to dry so I don't have to wait for ages to apply my make-up! Also is not at all greasy and colourless.
3. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner- needs a good eyeliner brush (doesn't have to be bobbi browns- I use a Boots branded eyeliner brush), goes on like a dream, and thats comming from someone who has used liquid eyeliner every day for the past 4 years- this stuff is just so much better in so many ways!
4. Kerastase Nectar Thermique. Smells of clean, leaves my hair feeling really silky and does not weigh it down at all. Well recommended!
5. Philosophy Pure Grace perfume. Smells clean and fresh and feminine. Just wish they made a stronger version of it so I don't need to reapply after 6 hours.
6. Dermalogica daily microfoliant. Leaves my skin soft without scratching it to peices and exfoliates at the same time. Its made with ground rice which is very gentle on facial skin.
7. Mac eyeshadow, great for potent eye colours that stay put ALL day!
8. water! Drink loads- it doesn't make my skin any clearer- its clear to begin with! but it does add to the plumpness
9. fruit and veg- now this keeps my skin clear and has a luminosity to it-I know its the f&v rather then the water as I only started drinking enough 2 years ago yet I started eating f&v about 8 years ago and have had fewer spots then before and also noticed in the 1 year in the middle of that, where I ate refined and packaged foods my skin became dull, sallow and got spots.
*Kassy's C+E+ferulic jojoba serum - clarity
*Retin-A Micro 0.04% - reduction of fine lines
*MyChelle G3 Serum for firming
*Xtendlife Daily Moisture - moisture
*LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Lotion - grease-free hi SPF?PPD sunscreen
*BioNova Act 1 cleanser for normal/dry skin - melts off all the above w/o stripping
*Graftobian Hi-Def cream foundation -blends flawlessy and looks natural, covers well without looking masky
*Smashbox primer with Matrixyl - makes a big difference in how my foundation goes on and stays on
*Viper Venom by GoW - just like Botox but no needles and cheap!
*NCNProSkincare Microfiber cloth - exfoliates gently but powerfully - cheaper than Clarisonic
*Dove Extra Moisture Body Wash - leaves my winter skin soft and not itchy
*Jason Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner - helps my hair stay full and have less fall-out
*Various supplements like CoQ10, Biotin, Vit D, VEGA Meal Replacement, etc
*BabyQ LED device - plumps up my skin and fights lines and wrinkles
*Facial Exercise and Massage - daily for rebuilding muscle and tissue and firming