Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this a while ago and I was looking at the ingredients and was curious what you all thought of this as a facial oil. It sure makes my hands feel nice if I put a few drops of water on after and then rub that in on top. Here are the ingredients in order.

Sunflower seed oil
Sesame seed oil
Grape seed oil
Jojoba seed oil
Vit E
Lavender Oil
Geranium oil
Petitgrain oil ( I guess this is from orange trees )
Clary Sage oil

I bought it online at Neoteric and it was only $5.99 for 4 oz
They have others too
Massage Oils - Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc.

I wonder if any of these would be good in a Vit-C serum in place of the jojoba oil
or in a DMAE cream or even just mixed witha bit of water for cleansing.

I like this place they carry some other neat things too, especially the Alpha Hydrox products

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I am SURE I would love it more if I had Johnny Depp to rub it on for me

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
thats too much to be used with Vitamin C serum b/c u dont want to buffer or hinder the Vitamin C's penetration into the skin. I massage my skin with a facial cleansing oil from Lumene to get the sunscreen and all the dirt off at the end of the day, its excellent, I just wish it had lavender and geranium.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
goatlady Mathew McConahay for me girl!!!

I love almond oil by the way.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, well it sure feels good on my hands so if anything it will be used up for that.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I am SURE I would love it more if I had Johnny Depp to rub it on for me
I love Johnny Depp too but I would like it better putting in on him! (He is so much prettier than I.)

I wouldn't mess with mixing this into C serum either. Simpler is better. You could apply it AFTER the C serum if you waited for it to sink in first.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahem, Mark Harmon anyone? ( NCIS star ) He has such a gorgeous smile. That or Sam Elliot. Okay, so I like them a little older. Of course my DD standing next to me in my avatar would think LightnLift is a cutie. She's 23 ( the wind was blowing her hair back so not too attractive ) She's a cutie herself. Of course I'm biased, but she does model! Okay I need to scoot. Going out for dinner Whoopie!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Normally I am not a fan of older men, I would go for younger for sure but I do like Sam Elliot very much Mark Harmon not so much, but he does have a nice smile. I love a great smile on a man and a sense of humor goes a long way. LONG way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts