Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, found it last night by accident and so very pleased I did. I'm 55 from New Zealand and still haven't really found what works for me but I now live in hope. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Goatlady and Fawnie for the welcome, I'm blown away by the information, no house work done to-day.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the site, jump right in..........

·
Registered
0 Posts
New to the sie. Just turn 40 and keep trying different prodcts with no luck. Looking for some unbisased advice. I need a good moistirizer. I find my skinn extremely dry and sensitive. Every product i try gives me a ratch or pimples.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, found it last night by accident and so very pleased I did. I'm 55 from New Zealand and still haven't really found what works for me but I now live in hope. Thank you.
Hi kiwi nana, welcome to the site

I'm an Aussie but was born in NZ. I've just found this great product line which is made in NZ called Xtendlife. Type it into the search button at the top if you want to find out about it.

Us 50 somethings need all the help we can get!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello kiwi nana and Antonia24 there is lots to learn here and real nice people to answer your questions!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts