Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am more of a lurker and have been using GG for the last couple of years... very sad. I tried the bioclaire and its been ok. The label said kojic acid. Also the GG I last bought did not say Garo Hasbanian and I got 2 huge bumps on my face. So yea be careful with GG... until something better comes along I think Ill look at the Asian products...
I have both old G&G and new one and I see what you are saying, The old one says it's from Garo Hasbanian and the new one is from Gandour which I don't like very much myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have both old G&G and new one and I see what you are saying, The old one says it's from Garo Hasbanian and the new one is from Gandour which I don't like very much myself.
Yea I didnt know why I was getting these huge cystlike bumps. I never get that. Plus GG been good to me for a while now. Then when I looked here these wonderful people pointed it out about the fake ones going around. That jar is in the trash dump somewhere right now. . So what are you thinking you are going to use next?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea I didnt know why I was getting these huge cystlike bumps. I never get that. Plus GG been good to me for a while now. Then when I looked here these wonderful people pointed it out about the fake ones going around. That jar is in the trash dump somewhere right now. . So what are you thinking you are going to use next?
I'm thinking of using Citrolight.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts