Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As GG is either not available or not original many members have reported darkening with the tub available what are people using in place of it ? Please report your favs that work as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
As an OG in skin lightening lol in the end I resorted to either FW or QEI and bottles of Caro light oil, I have a decent skintone and the result has been consistent for 2 years.

To counteract HQ settling on my hands and feet, I moisturise a lot by going a week of using Shea and coconut oil only in a month .
The week long HQ break meant that my skin can renew itself from my diet and vitamins otherwise the chemical dries the skin up causing damage.

I also take lots water,vitamin c and multivitamins.
Soap is extremely important too , I use any good kojic soap.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
16 Posts
As an OG in skin lightening lol in the end I resorted to either FW or QEI and bottles of Caro light oil, I have a decent skintone and the result has been consistent for 2 years.

To counteract HQ settling on my hands and feet, I moisturise a lot by going a week of using Shea and coconut oil only in a month .
The week long HQ break meant that my skin can renew itself from my diet and vitamins
otherwise the chemical dries the skin up causing damage.

I also take lots water,vitamin c and multivitamins.
Soap is extremely important too , I use any good kojic soap.

Hope this helps
@Toni89 which brand of f&w and how many bottles of caro light oil do you mix inside please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts