Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have asked so many questions here and have been unable to try anything due to money/economy but I am ready now to make a purchase. What is one thing I can try? My worse area is fine line from weight loss/age around on the bottom parts of my cheeks between my nose and mouth. What is one product that would lesson those? Green cream? I have already been trying some facial exercises and think that I am seeing results with the sagging but not those wrinkles which I obsess over every day!!

thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Assuming your using a quality photostable sunscreen (#1 thing you can do)
I think getting retin-a from alldaychemist.com is your best bet. It is really cheap per tube if you buy at least 5 tubes per order.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I agree w/Peri's advice there.

Good for you for doing the exercises! Don't forget the massage part which helps speed up the turnover of the skin cells and helps firm up the skin.
The skin will sometimes look saggy while the muscles are firming up, because it takes the skin longer to repond, but with that approach you will see results!
You can use a bit of rosehip seed oil to massage with and get the benefits of that rejuvenating oil. Most healthfood stores carry it.

MSM and vit C pills help some ppl firm up the skin. Get adequate protein, fluids, vitamins and minerals I'm sure you know from dieting.

Some ppl like to use DMAE to firm up the skin, but I haven't really found that it does anything longlasting. Slow and steady with Retin-A, VIt C serum, sunscreen and exercise/massage does it.

Good luck!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
40 Posts
yes exercise, that is probably better than any topical creams or serums. It is free and you can do it any time in the comfort of your own home. I bought a book, called Ageless is you Dare, and the write-up that the author gives, about pulling the skin on your face and neck etc, is very believable. I look at British stars, celebs etc, who, ageing, do not seem to be able to reverse the ageing process. One would think that in their profession, that they would try anything, IF anything worked. You have to try it, and keep at it, for a few months to see changes, in the exercise route, but if nothing changes, you have wasted your time only, and not your hard earned cash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts