Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have Amika flat iron, it works very well, but keep in mind that all flat iron will dry out your hair. I use mine every day, I have curly hair so it's a job to fix my hair in the morning..............

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I have Babyliss pro radiance 230.

I love these things.

They've got like little fins so it kinda brushes your hair aswell and makes it look really silky and steam which makes it proper shiny aswell.

And...theyre red!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've tried Chi and many others. I bougth the H2pro Iron in Vegas last year and love it. I even bought one for my niece for Christmas and she loves it too. It works like the Chi without drying your hair out. Do a search online and you'll find where to buy it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Chi flatirons are a huge rave, although they have a lot of problems. I use a Sedu flatiron and it works really well, it has a lot of good reviews. Folica.com is where I purchased mine.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I use the kiyoseki. I aboslutely love it and me having dry hair it did not do that at all.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a Chi right now and it works very well but my last flat iron was made by rusk and I really like that one also...infact i still use it, it just is a thicker iron than my chi.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I have Babyliss pro radiance 230.

I love these things.

They've got like little fins so it kinda brushes your hair aswell and makes it look really silky and steam which makes it proper shiny aswell.

And...theyre red!!!!!
Hi,
Thats the latest one for babyliss isnt it? I want to buy one. How much would you rate it? I am currently using fat remington ones

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hi,
Thats the latest one for babyliss isnt it? I want to buy one. How much would you rate it? I am currently using fat remington ones
Yeah it is. I would deffinatley go buy one if i were you! Out of 10 maybe 9. Only thing i dont like about it is the steam runs out really quick and it take aaaaages to fill it up again. I dont like Remmington. I had some a while ago and it took about 20 minutes cos i have thick hair. It only takes 5-10 minutes with them ones though.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Yeah it is. I would deffinatley go buy one if i were you! Out of 10 maybe 9. Only thing i dont like about it is the steam runs out really quick and it take aaaaages to fill it up again. I dont like Remmington. I had some a while ago and it took about 20 minutes cos i have thick hair. It only takes 5-10 minutes with them ones though.
Thanks for your reply, Dukes.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Just a quick question: Does all babyliss straighteners use steam? It is not very practical then isn't it if you keep having to fill it up with water? Hmmm.

I am currently using the fat remington ones but since I have cut my hair rather short.. (guess an extreme hair cut was amongst my new year's resolution!
), the straightener no longer suits my short hair!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Just a quick question: Does all babyliss straighteners use steam? It is not very practical then isn't it if you keep having to fill it up with water? Hmmm.

I am currently using the fat remington ones but since I have cut my hair rather short.. (guess an extreme hair cut was amongst my new year's resolution!
), the straightener no longer suits my short hair!
I dont think they all do, no. Infact I'm pretty sure they dont. It's not very practical if you're in a rush no and its pretty annoying but if you have the time it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I use a bio-ionic. It is a brand that my hairdresser recommended to me and I have really enjoyed. I started out with one of their dryers. I took the plunge and purchased a professional hair dryer because I was killing a dryer every six months or so. I have had this same dryer for 3 or 4 years now.

I originally was using a T3 flat iron, I wasn't terribly impressed with it. I also got a fairly narrow .5 inch iron, which didn't work too well for my thick hair. The bio-ionic that I have now is 1 inch and I never have to make a second pass. It makes my hair super shiny and smooth...fast.

bioionic.com/straightiron1.html

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have been using GHD's for 4 years and they are brilliant. I use them for straightening and putting in loose curls into my hair. Have recommended them to a number of people.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I use Remington slim hair straightener and it's works wonderfully on my hair. Would highly recommend.
how much is this?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts