Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have done 2 - 12.5% peels and I have one more session, which means I have will have done it 3 times within 6 weeks, and then after that once every 3 months. Well, my skin looks very good, although some fines lines are being stubborn. Right now if I do it on a Wed night by the following Tuesday I am done peeling and in that time I go to work.

Now with the 12.5% peel I have peel everytime, what should I expect from the 15% peel, and If I do a 15% peel can I still go to work, and will it attack the fine lines harder?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Right now I have done 2 - 12.5% peels and I have one more session, which means I have will have done it 3 times within 6 weeks, and then after that once every 3 months. Well, my skin looks very good, although some fines lines are being stubborn. Right now if I do it on a Wed night by the following Tuesday I am done peeling and in that time I go to work.

Now with the 12.5% peel I have peel everytime, what should I expect from the 15% peel, and If I do a 15% peel can I still go to work, and will it attack the fine lines harder?
Your peel/downtime should still be the same as it was with your 12.5% since you said you got a pretty good peel with it.

Yes, using the 15% you will get a deeper peel. You could also just do certain areas wit the 15% that you are having problems/fine lines, etc with, rather than doing your whole face.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts