Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you drink 2 liters of water a day plus 1/2 liter of carrot juice, it should get better in 3 days. is that quick enough? i don't know anything faster...

·
Registered
19 Posts
What kind of acne do you have? Pimples or cysts? All over or just in an area? Long term or recent breakout? Are you willing to change your diet or just looking for a cheap fix?

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
THis method always works for cystic acne and small pimples. Apply neosporin or a antibiotic ointment to the pimple to bring it to a surface, apply it once in the morning then let it be, then at night wash your face, apply a tiny amount of BP 10% on it, then over it apply Hydrocortisone cream 1% and then over that apply the antibiotic ointment, your pimple will disappear by morning.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I need to get rid of my acne fast, any quick suggestions?
There is no quick fix for getting rid of acne. Not to mention the more you worry about it being gone the worse it will get.

You can try getting a facial specifically for those who are acne prone to try and speed up the healing process.

Otherwise try using salicylic acid based cleansers and wash morning and night and try not to pick!! Also using a clay based mask will help to dry them up.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just have a anti-acne regimen and be consistent with it. IDK how your skin looks like or if it's severe. I am going to assume it's a recent breakout. Maybe you can use a 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cleanser, a anti bacterial gel that contains Tea Tree Oil or Salicylic Acid in the AM with a non-comedogenic SPF lotion. At night, use the same cleanser and apply a gel or lotion that has salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. If your skin is tough, add a sulfur based mask. And spot treat pimples with 2% Salicylic Acid spot treatment from Neutrogena or Clinique;I tried both of their spot treatments and they do work fast to reduce or nearly eliminate the pimple the next day. The clinique spot treatment itches/burns a little though. Or spot treat with organic 100& tea tree oil, that works too. You can also try to eat SUPER clean for a few days, more focus on veggies, fruits and less processed foods to get various nutrients in you. Or even exercise to get rid of some toxins.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am 37 yrs. I never had acne as a teenager or young adult, but about a year ago my face, around my chin , started to severly break out. I started trying different OTC treatments, I found Neutrogen Acne Stress Control worked best for me. It cleared most of it up, but just when I think it is cleared up completely one will pop up and when that one is just about gone another one will come up. Does anyone know how to make them completly go away? Please help

·
Registered
24 Posts
Try green smoothies. Type in "green smoothies acne" on google. I changed to an extremely healthy diet and my acne stopped from that moment.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Some are having success with the BabyQ blue in that the breakouts are less frequent and severe.
When I have the occasional spot I dab it with 12.5% TCA once and then it dries up quickly.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
881 Posts
neutrogena spot "on the spot" treatment. i use it, love it. i have small pimples and this literally will make them go away in under 3 days
clay masks are rly great for sucking oil out of your skin, tightening pores and skin, drying up pimples and removing dead skin for allowing faster healing time. really recommend these two things for pimples

·
Registered
19 Posts
Get rid of acne fast...that's what I wrote my book about.

IS OVERNIGHT SOON ENOUGH??

Take an aspirin (plain, not coated or flavored), put a few drops of cider vinegar on it to soften and mix with your salycilic acid lotion. Dab on pimple and go to bed. Yes, you may smell like a greek salad but in the morning your pimple will be gone, if not totally gone, then at least hard to see or feel. I did this twice this week alone--been eating butter tarts, chocolate croissants and brownies OH MY--these pimples come out when you eat too many sugary/high fat foods.

This remedy is NOT for cysts. I've got another overnight fix for cysts!--I'll only give away ONE of my secrets here--the other one's in my book at website in signature.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts