Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard it the pills/powders don’t work that well but many people say they get results from them. Is it worth trying glutathione pills or just better to stick to glutathione precursors? Glutathione is more expensive then other supplements so I’m a bit hesitant to try it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey hun.

there are plenty of posts on glutathione here. Have you read them?
Id highly suggest starting off with s-acetyl glutathione.

·
Registered
8 Posts
if taken orally, the only glutathione you should be using is either liposomal or s-acetyl glutathione. They are obviously more expensive and you have to take a lot of them, which is why most people don't see results. Also, its an antioxidant first and a skin lightener solely by coincidence. Many people still drink alcohol, have terrible diets, etc while taking their Gluta and so they dont get to the point where their skin lightens because the Gluta is still working on detoxifying the body. Best to take glutathione with milk thistle (liver cleansing) , vitamin c for absorption, and some sort of Gluta precursors like NAC or MSM.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think it's a scam. It did absolutely nothing for me but make my stomach hurt and burn a hole through my wallet. I haven't seen anyone show significant lightening through the use of L gluta.

This forum is strange, there's nothing wrong with posting a new thread to ask for specific or updated information rather than going to a 2012 thread because the topic has been posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts