Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I'm not really into wearing makeup but I want my eyelashes really curled (and stay curled the whole day). My lashes are loooong but hella straight. Will a clear mascara work as well as the black or brown mascara? I am currently using CoverGirl Lash Blast but I wanna use clear mascara if it works as well.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Yes it will work the same but it helps if you curl your lashes, clear is for a more natural look and it's great if you are worried about clumping, also is great for those stray brow hairs!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I think it is to groom eyebrows and eyelashes. Give it a shine to it so it looks more polished. I think some are also made to condition lashes with moisturizers.

I think you should just use a eyelasher curler than apply the clear gloss to make your lashes shine. I don't think the gloss will do curl your lashes though. I tried Clear gloss and think Black Mascara is far superior in enhancing your lashes. I used Clear gloss so my lashes can look shiny and look a tad bit richer.

Best Mascaras I used: Buxom by BareMinerals, XXL by Maybeline and Lancome Hypnose. I also have long lashes and they naturally have a curl to them. I just wish they were thick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts