Skin Care Talk banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
from TheatreduReves-"I've heard that Flaxseeds are a good source of Fiber, something I lack in my diet, does that apply to the oil as well? Can the oil be mixed in with drinks (since I've read that it's not the yummiest substance)? Like cold/hot tea, coffee, juice? And still a bit unclear, can you get Omega 3 and/or 6 from Flax products?? Advice is much appreciated!"-

Flaxseed is a fantastic source of omega 3 and 6 .it's one alternative to people who takes omega suplements and dont want to take fish oil(because of the taste or mercury).Evening primrose oil is also a fantastic source of omegas and fantastic to your skin.i take 6 capsuls each day-4 fish oil,one flaxseed one evening primrose oil.with that i have all the omegas(3,6,9) I need.see omega suplements with a higher dose of Epa because we need at lest 1g of Epa every day.hope this could help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I meant water doesn't do too much as opposed to drinking fruit juice that has all the vitamins your face needs to look good. Fruit or vegetable juice would give you quick results whereas if your drinking water you'll have to drink it all day to notice results.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I meant water doesn't do too much as opposed to drinking fruit juice that has all the vitamins your face needs to look good. Fruit or vegetable juice would give you quick results whereas if your drinking water you'll have to drink it all day to notice results.
Straight fruit juice will quickly raise your glucose levels and lead to AGES.
Are You Aging Faster than You Need To? | Natural Health
Best to eat fruits/veggies whole or either blend them. A smoothie for example.
Berries are not only the healthiest fruits, they are also lowest in AGES among fruits.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
What helped me was Evening Primrose oil, helps with female hormones. Milk Thistle, helps the liver detox and Lecithin. I also started to avoid stress, sleep 8-9 hours, exercise and stop eating sugar, white flour and too much dairy. Recently started using jojoba oil at night, instead of a moisturizer. There is a tea in Mexico called quinoa tea, it did WONDERS with my acne when I was a teen.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.