Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never tried their products. Which ones have you used and is there anything unique about this brand?
I tried that Almond liquid one, i was amazed when I washed my face with this dr.bronners liquid version almond, my face looked healthier and less pinkie tone, looked flawless, Years ago I tried the Peppermint one, Hate that tingly feel, plus I rashed out with the peppermint, my favorite one is the ROSE liquid body soap, this one and the Unscented one is fantastic!!! I never tried the other's yet...the citrus orange, the tea tree, eucalyptus. Lavender one didnt do great for me, that lavender rashed me out as well!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank you for the recommendations. I'll check these out and let you know how it goes. I know what you mean about peppermint. I can't stand any products with a peppermint smell. I also don't like that cooling feel you get on your skin when you apply it.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I didnt realise they didnt normal soaps aswell i thought they just did dreadlock soap. I know their dreadlock soap is one of the best out there so i should think their normal soaps will be to. I'm assuming that normal soap will be a lot easier to make because dread soaps have to be residue free and somewhat soothing i think to calm the itching.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried dr.bronners baby unscented bath bar soap, and got bad rash on my neck area, I think my body dont like them bars soaps of Dr.Bronners

1 - 6 of 6 Posts