Skin Care Talk banner

what is your favorite Dr.Bronners liquid soaps?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Lavenderpink 
#1 ·
so what is your favorite hair and body liquid or bath bar soaps of Dr.BRONNERS?????

#3 ·
I tried that Almond liquid one, i was amazed when I washed my face with this dr.bronners liquid version almond, my face looked healthier and less pinkie tone, looked flawless, Years ago I tried the Peppermint one, Hate that tingly feel, plus I rashed out with the peppermint, my favorite one is the ROSE liquid body soap, this one and the Unscented one is fantastic!!! I never tried the other's yet...the citrus orange, the tea tree, eucalyptus. Lavender one didnt do great for me, that lavender rashed me out as well!!!

#5 ·
I didnt realise they didnt normal soaps aswell i thought they just did dreadlock soap. I know their dreadlock soap is one of the best out there so i should think their normal soaps will be to. I'm assuming that normal soap will be a lot easier to make because dread soaps have to be residue free and somewhat soothing i think to calm the itching.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.