Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 782 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG!!! We were made for each other! Are you my long lost twin or something? You took the words directly from my mouth.

I am thinking of using something liquid instead though. I have read that the sponge can actually pickup and spread bacteria around on your skin causing breakouts. I have not had any bad breakouts since my teenage years, but I do get one every now and then.

·
Registered
582 Posts
try there um, tinted moisterizer. I use that too. I dont really like liquid foundation because you can kinda tell I have it on!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
My favorite foundation is Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid foundation. However, my color is always sold out.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Furthermore, it's almost impossible to find Neutrogena's African American makeup products. I'm thinking of speaking with the company about that

·
Registered
582 Posts
MAC is the best but I kinda hate it when I go to get my color matched. Like I said before, I have sensitive skin that is easily irritated so when they tell me to clean my face with one of the wipes they have, it gets reddish. I could be leaning my forehead on my knuckles for a couple of seconds and the area will turn red. I have to change foundation often because my skin color changes. You know the lighting in the store and mall are horrible and they always seem to get my color wrong. They always give me a color that's too dark! It's weird because when I put on my foundation, after a few hours of wearing it, it will get darker. I guess its because of the oil in my skin.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Aloette Ultra Finish. I used to be a liquid makeup kinda gal. but once I tried the mineral foudation I was hooked. It takes care of so much at once.

Foundation, concealer, SPF15 (natural SPF's) & powder finish.
It is quick, easy, feel like I am wearing nothing & it is actually Good For My Skin foundation

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I also have heard good things about Mac's effectiveness, but MAC is really expensive, and I don't know where you could find it at.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use their liquid foundation, eye shadows, lip pencils, etc. You can purchase Lola at any Ulta store! Good luck!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really want to try Mac product after hearing so much good stuff about them.

·
Registered
360 Posts
JANE IREDALE. you have to search for locations that actually sell it cuz it is so hard to find, but her mineral foundation is a pressed powder that you set with a spray and the finish is gorgeous. it looks so natural and smooth!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, everyone here seems to like MAC. However the one i use is bareessentials mineral powder foundation. This appears to be great for my skin. My pores actually get smaller, and my face is less oily when i use this.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Love Mac SFF, Prescriptives Virtual Matte and Prescriptives Flawless, also EDM Foundation and Arbonne Mineral Foundation.

1 - 20 of 782 Posts