Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in a search for A fantastic workable multi vitamins with Iron that can help keep the sluggish feeling and blah feel out of me, any great working nutrients and or Multi vitamins with Iron???

·
Registered
48 Posts
I take the Costco Kirkland brand Performance Multivitamin, it contains 9mg of Iron plus Ginseng and Ginkgo... not to mention I never get nauseous from it, some other ones I have tried made me sick...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lol! Or find a friend you can trade with! I had Sam's for a long time, but Costco has gas here and Sam's doesn't, so when gas hit $4 a gallon I switched my membership over...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Lavenderpink: The best vitamins & supplements I have tried by far were TRUESTAR. They are kind of pricey but the results were dramatically better than any store bought brands. I started on them when my daughter was a few months old & was amazed at how much energy I had for being a sleep deprived milking machine

The second best vitamins I've tried were VITALITY by Melaleuca, but you have to be a member to buy them. I cancelled my membership as paying the exchange rate + S&H while off on unpaid leave seemed a little indulgent...

If you are aenemic, or really concerned about iron, liquid supplements are the best. They're absorbed better & faster and are not hard on your digestive system like pills.

HTH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts