1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATM, I'm using these products:

Dermalogica Active Moist
Dermalogica SPF 15

I'm looking for a face scrub and a pimple product, but what more?..

=D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Saklig i think this depends on how you want to spend on products, if you want natural or not, as personally reason i stopped using dermaglogica is cause they have chemicals in products, are you wanting to anti age and what type of skin you have dry or oily!?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not an expert on skins or anything, but I think my skin is pretty normal nordic male. Don't care if it has chemicals as long as it doesn't hurt my skin.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hi Saklig,

You can try clean and clear product line. They are good for pimply skin. They have a huge range of products like face wash, scrub, lotion, etc. Have a look if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Saklig or this could be from the dermatological stuff you are using, honestly i tryed there sample kit once and yes it left my face very soft and there anti aging stuff is good too, but however i dont understand the need for chemicals or perfume in there products!

·
Registered
2 Posts
my friend got me into using artistry and i found a awesome microdermabrasion skin care system. This should solve your dilemma fora face scrub

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
microdermabrasion are very harsh on skin i found, may be ok to use once every few weeks but not as long term thing is my advice! Clay and enzyme masks seem to better for me anyway!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Saklig,

You can try clean and clear product line. They are good for pimply skin. They have a huge range of products like face wash, scrub, lotion, etc. Have a look if you're interested.
My skin is not usually pimply, it was because the food and drinks this weekend
. Normally I eat pretty healthy. Anyway, does Dermalogica have a face wash? I want to look good, but not "gay"/Zac Efron if you know what I mean=D.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Saklig if you like there products then personally i would go into onto one of there stores and ask them to do face map for you,normally they do this free of charge and try out some samples from them or one of there travel kits before purchasing a large bottle of there stuff! Each of there lotions are designed for different type of skin needs so just check that you are buying the correct stuff for your skin needs, normally ebay and other companys do good deals on dermatological stuff, also if you go on makeupalley website they have some good indepth reviews on there products! They do have good products but can be harsh on skin!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Checked it with the dermatologist today. She said I had normal skin, but perhaps a little dry. Anyway, I'm going to try Melatonan 2 very soon though, does that affect anything?

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Checked it with the dermatologist today. She said I had normal skin, but perhaps a little dry. Anyway, I'm going to try Melatonan 2 very soon though, does that affect anything?
The derm didn't give you any products that she would recommend? If you have dry skin, I don't know if I would use a face scrub. What are you trying to accomplish?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The derm didn't give you any products that she would recommend? If you have dry skin, I don't know if I would use a face scrub. What are you trying to accomplish?
She did try to give me some Dermalogica stuff, but it's way more expensive from her than from Ebay etc. I'm trying to look better/attractive=D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Saklig if you gave you some samples why not try these out see how it goes and then if you like them go from there! Dermagloica stuff is expensive but is good if not to strong for your skin! I just did not like the perfume and the ingrendients why do i want put the chemical on my face

·
Registered
67 Posts
i use something like a scrub, its actually a face gelly, the clemintine facial exfoliater, it is good for pimples (when i have them) and gentle enough for the face and great smelling (and a really wholesome amout since you put a little like a cream, and wash it off later).
and its natural (i only use natural so you would only find me recommending natural ones)
here's the link if you wanna see,
ClementineFacialExfoliator
or the carrot facial scrub, not so good for pimples but also gentle and yummy,
natural too!
here's the link:
100% Pure
oh and i think a cleanser would be good to prevent pimples, it works great for me, clears skin!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts