Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What non-lightning lotion should I mix IKB gel & Maxi White Serum with? And how to mi

I’m about to buy 2 bottles of 30 ml Maxi White serum (kojic acid) and one 30g IKB gel. I plan on mixing all 3 with a regular lotion, probably Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. Is 400 ml a good size? Do you recommend a different base lotion and different size?

Also, how do I mix it? Is a plastic or metal spoon okay? Do I need something specific like a wooden stick?

Thank you <3

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would also really appreciate it if you can recommend a trusted website to buy the Maxi White serum and IKB gel because I just read a bad review about the quality of products from the site I was going to buy it from. I can’t buy locally btw. I’m too tempted to just buy it anyway but I really want this to work.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I’d personally recommend you mix it with a Fair and white product without HQ or Kojic acid. Like the Hydra sweet lotion (pink bottle) or F&W gold EU version. It will smoothen you out and make the lightening look natural. As you intend to mix Maxi white Kojic acid, be sure the lotion does not contain any exfoliating ingredients like AHA or BHA to avoid irritation.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
If you mix with Vaseline you will not get any lightening and your tube and serum will be a waste.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts