Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be a fun post sharing with everyone what products you currently have.

I have a beautiful vintage suitcase I keep open on a shelf in my bathroom filled with my current favorite products:

jeanne marie pumpkin peel
juice beauty green apple peel

jeanne marie C Serum
jeanne marie magic night cream vitamin c
complex31 vitamin c serum
perricone vitamin c ester serum
amatokin serum
jeanne marie dee bold firm serum
boots no. 7 intensive line filler
jeanne marie eye silk serum
philosophy hope in a tube eye cream
boots no. 7 eye cream

lamer moisturizer
lifecell skincare treatment
philosophy hope in a jar moisturizer
joey new york collagen boosting moisturizer
xtendlife body lotion
boots no. 7 refine & rewind
boots no. 7 protect & perfect

philosophy help me retinol night treatment
roc retinol deep wrinkle night cream
xtendlife night cream

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
ZOMG Lordm! I would need a couple days to pull out all my "prawducks" and list them here! Some are tucked away in the bedroom closet for swapping away, some in the downstairs closet for giving away to sister and friends, some are in the upstairs closet waiting to be used, and some are actually in drawers, cabinets and shelves of my bath for use now! Get the picture??

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
316 Posts
ZOMG Lordm! I would need a couple days to pull out all my "prawducks" and list them here! Some are tucked away in the bedroom closet for swapping away, some in the downstairs closet for giving away to sister and friends, some are in the upstairs closet waiting to be used, and some are actually in drawers, cabinets and shelves of my bath for use now! Get the picture??
Omg Fawnie I have the exact same situation going on! WAY too many to list! In fact, does anybody need anything? Lol

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
LOL Me too. I have sooooooo much face "junk!"

·
Registered
164 Posts
Vitamin C (Kassy)
Likas soap
Nadinola
Burt's Bees Blemish stick
Burt's bees anti-wrinkle cream
Burt's bees deep cleansing cream
Stevia
Aldi anti wrinlke cream
Skin Apetit undereye cream
Bio Oil

Will be adding Latisse and RA soon (ADC.com)

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I am with you fawnie, if I had to list everything that I have, it would make me realize that I do have a problem!!! Ugh..........do not want to take the time to list every product I have. Most I don't use, some has never been opened, and I give away whatever I can to whom ever will take it!!! I am one that shops by 2's. So I always have a back up!!

The products that I use faithfully are Vit C, RA, Bright I, Juice serum and eye cream, Jojoba oil, SA canvas base, SA anti aging, SA Lets make Collagen and Latisse. That is just off the top of my head-

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am with you fawnie, if I had to list everything that I have, it would make me realize that I do have a problem!!! Ugh..........do not want to take the time to list every product I have. Most I don't use, some has never been opened, and I give away whatever I can to whom ever will take it!!! I am one that shops by 2's. So I always have a back up!!

The products that I use faithfully are Vit C, RA, Bright I, Juice serum and eye cream, Jojoba oil, SA canvas base, SA anti aging, SA Lets make Collagen and Latisse. That is just off the top of my head-
OMG! Do we need a 12 Step Program for this facet of our lives too? I have cosmetic stuff every where.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
OMG! Do we need a 12 Step Program for this facet of our lives too? I have cosmetic stuff every where.
I don't think they have enough steps in a program for this issue kitskid-

·
Registered
713 Posts
Haha!!!
I think your right gymrat! I have been wondering the past few days it I need to be committed...what good company I would be in.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Im just using Vit C, Differin or Micro Retin

Carrier Oils such as Strawberry Seed Oil, Avacado and so on you get my drift
Shea Butter and Coconut Oil with Vit e to moistuirze my skin along with my other
DIY bits such as Green Tea, Seaweed as face mask I forget the rest of the bits that I mix and match together so to speak
Eye Creams Was Using Viterol A but gonna try Viper venom on GOW, Cellular Rx (thanks to toni recommendation here on the site)
Avon AHA face mask or Ren face mask
At the mo I use Derma Re Works as a cleanser

Thats it im afraid, I only wish I had the money to try more products, but hey I think these lots are working pretty well for mo at the mo anyway, fingers crossed anyway

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, and I was just waiting to hear your long lists! It might be easier for you to list products you do not own?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess I should have said " the products we use every day or weekly." But no time for that now... with the new SWAPPING forum!! Sounds like too much fun.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that would be fun! Darn! I just gave away a box full of products to my sons girlfriend!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Dearest
Lordm if I listed all of my products, I would have to take inventory of everything, and I do not want to face my reality...it would be too painful
and earth shattering. It would be the worst form of Confession (I am a Catholic and you know how guilty we feel over everything .
) I am just going to keep my secrets to myself
and donate money to Africa and the Humane Society to placate the errors of my ways.

I sure there are other sheepish souls like myself out there!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Now that would be fun! Darn! I just gave away a box full of products to my sons girlfriend!
I do the same. The girlfriends love coming over and going through my stuff. I even open the doors to shoes, purses, makeup etc. I keep all the things (skincare, makeup) I don't want in empty shoe boxes, they all know where I keep the goodies.

If the shoe fits, take it!! Unless it is one of my favorites, of course.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts