Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been reading all over and soo many ppl use it different ways that i just got really confused. how should i being using my RA gel with my HQ cream, hence they are not both creams, anyways how should i use these during day and at night. oh and i go to LSU in louisiana so it's freakin hot and humid right now. and i've read discussions about the peelings, is it really that bad?? the only moisturizer i use is sunscreen but is that enough for the peeling i'm supposed to be expecting?
thank to everyone!!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
If I were you I would use the Retin-A gel at night by itself, 30 minutes after u have washed ur face or showered, then in the morning cleanser and take off hte flakes with a microfiber cloth from ncnproskincare.com and apply ur HQ 4% and wait 5 mins for it to absorb then apply SUNBLOCK and leave the house with a baseball cap. Thats it, its a simple effective regimen for now until u have used up the RA gel so u can order hte cream version next time and use it together at night with the HQ.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does this have the same effect as the cream version. cuz i ordered two tubes of the retin a gel

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
the gel is stronger, the cream balances it out and doesnt give u the irritation/redness u get from the gel. That doesnt mean that the gel is any better or faster at lightening b/c its stronger, its just meant for people who can tolerate it, thats all.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the gel is stronger, the cream balances it out and doesnt give u the irritation/redness u get from the gel. That doesnt mean that the gel is any better or faster at lightening b/c its stronger, its just meant for people who can tolerate it, thats all.
also when do i start using peel to make me lighter?

by the way how many shades lighter can you get??

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there any way i can use the RA gel and HQ cream together for faster more effective results

1 - 7 of 7 Posts