Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my issues: I'm 52, with age spots/wrinkles. I also have a 20 yo daughter with acne/scarring issues. I have a 50 yo husband, who does nothing but is starting to show signs of aging (he's Latin, so I hate him b/c he doesn't ever seem to age but is now just starting to get fine lines!!)

So I want to make one big order b/c of the shipping charges. I know I am ordering Retin-A 1% microgel for me. And the HQ to lighten my age spots.

Any other suggestions so I don't have to order twice? Like should I order my daughter or husband a different percentage of RA?

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I would for sure get several tubes of the RA in the different %. Start low and see how your skin reacts. Everyone is so different. If you want the long lashes don't forget the Latisse. ( type that in your search ) I hope others will chime in before I make another order. It is hard to navigate their site and see what all they have to offer.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. That was my problem, too, Goatlady. And I just knew that I'd forget something (like the Latisse! Thank you!!) and then remember after I placed my order!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts