Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
>. >. >. >. Disclaimer (written with lots of luv of course) > > > >
1) I know i had a similar thread but no one responded so I created this one with pics.....so don't come for me please 馃槅.
2) I know how to use the search feature been a member for yearssss.
3) I have posted my glutha progress in the original glutha threads over the years..so I know they exist.

But I can't find the specific answer I am looking for "my" situation.....so here goes

My undertone is naturally on the warmer side, but since i have been on gluthathione for last 6 years. The glutha has lightened my lower legs to an very cool unnatural tone of lighter skin that I don't want on me. Meanwhile, the upper part of my legs have that warm undertone that I prefer. My goal is just even caramel skin tone all over, I do not want to maintain a much lighter shade.

I started around nw45 and i prefer to go no lighter than an even nc50 in Mac or 420/430 in Fenty.

I began (back in Dec) using a all natural glutha lotion w/ alpha arbutin, collagen, vitc and kojic acid...but I NEVER PUT it on my lower legs because I don't want the lotion making my lower legs any lighter. So the lightness of my lower legs is DEFINITELY from glutha lightening from within over the years. It's more noticable now because they keep getting lighter.

About the pics uploaded:
Pic taken in front of natural light. IPHONE's built in filter makes everything look better than it is, hence less drastic line of demarcation look.
But In real life there is a drastic difference in the two tones. Lower legs are a cooler tone. Upper legs warmer tone.
I would prefer to be the color of my upper legs all over my legs and body.

Questions
!) The vitamins I am taking with glutha at this time are NAC and Vitc C. Are there any vitamins I can take with gluthathione to retain my warm/reddish undertones?
2) Do you think I should put the glutha lotion on my lower legs, with the hopes that eventually everything will even out or would my lower legs just continue to get lighter?
2) Any ideas of adding carrot oil to my lotion would help? Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

Registered
Wow, nice results. I wouldn鈥檛 say from the photos you look too cool toned but search Alpha Lipoic Acid, people who supplement with glutathione say that gives more of a warm/yellow undertone. The caveat is that in high amounts it might increase hair shedding.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, nice results. I wouldn鈥檛 say from the photos you look too cool toned but search Alpha Lipoic Acid, people who supplement with glutathione say that gives more of a warm/yellow undertone. The caveat is that in high amounts it might increase hair shedding.
@sugarshaz thanks for responding! I have used ALA in the past while taking some glutha pills and i do recall being more on the warmer side. Hmm...maybe it was the ALA contributing to that. At the time I just thought it was the brand of glutha I was taking back then(flawless icon). Also, I did notice my lower legs were experiencing those white spots back then which was a sign the glutha was working on my lower legs first.

Nevertheless, my dilema is do I take another glutha break hoping my undertone willl change back. But I do love the htealth benefits of how glutha makes me look younger lol. Why does evening out skin tone have to be sooo hard LOL.

Registered
OP, let me know how that works for you. I have the same issue too. I don't want to be pale and light (with a cool undertone) but rather glowy, bright and even (with a warm undertone).

Registered
@sugarshaz thanks for responding! I have used ALA in the past while taking some glutha pills and i do recall being more on the warmer side. Hmm...maybe it was the ALA contributing to that. At the time I just thought it was the brand of glutha I was taking back then(flawless icon). Also, I did notice my lower legs were experiencing those white spots back then which was a sign the glutha was working on my lower legs first.

Nevertheless, my dilema is do I take another glutha break hoping my undertone willl change back. But I do love the htealth benefits of how glutha makes me look younger lol. Why does evening out skin tone have to be sooo hard LOL.
What brand of gluta do you use ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What brand of gluta do you use ?
@Dflawless I have taken several different variations of glutha and tried different brands over the years. I have gotten about a total 6 glutha IV's over the last few years. I have used bulk supplements glutha via rectal and nebulizer.. Last year, I tried a bottle of Santeva s-acteyl brand. The first bottle cleared up my acne and my skin did get brighter. But they went out of stock. So when I repurchased the 2nd bottle and received it. I noticed they must have changed the formulation or something to save cost (my opinion). Because I noticed I wasn't seeing fast results like the first bottle. So I cracked opened one of the pills and taste it. It tasted like straight sugar or something sweet. I did not repurchase after that.
I currently use s-acetyl powder in my daily green smoothie. And take jarrows brand. I recently purchased another brand of glutha pills which I can't speak on yet because I haven't been taking them long enough to know.

Everybody is different and that is why I am not afraid to test different brands to find what works for me and then stick to it unless I notice it no longer works or they changed their formula.

I will say over the years, the best results I had with glutha was with flawless icon before she changed her manufacture (which I talked to the owner back then and she told me that herself) and doing rectal enemas religiously/consistent 2x's per day (which is messy as heck and annoying).

It is a trip because we think the glutha is doing nothing. But when I look back at my pictures before I started taking glutha back in 2015 and prior, I was definitely 2 shades darker (nw45). Now I would say I am a (nc50). Just working to get this tone all over and maintain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts