1) I know i had a similar thread but no one responded so I created this one with pics.....so don't come for me please 😆.>. >. >. >. Disclaimer (written with lots of luv of course) > > > >
2) I know how to use the search feature been a member for yearssss.
3) I have posted my glutha progress in the original glutha threads over the years..so I know they exist.
But I can't find the specific answer I am looking for "my" situation.....so here goes
My undertone is naturally on the warmer side, but since i have been on gluthathione for last 6 years. The glutha has lightened my lower legs to an very cool unnatural tone of lighter skin that I don't want on me. Meanwhile, the upper part of my legs have that warm undertone that I prefer. My goal is just even caramel skin tone all over, I do not want to maintain a much lighter shade.
I started around nw45 and i prefer to go no lighter than an even nc50 in Mac or 420/430 in Fenty.
I began (back in Dec) using a all natural glutha lotion w/ alpha arbutin, collagen, vitc and kojic acid...but I NEVER PUT it on my lower legs because I don't want the lotion making my lower legs any lighter. So the lightness of my lower legs is DEFINITELY from glutha lightening from within over the years. It's more noticable now because they keep getting lighter.
About the pics uploaded:
Pic taken in front of natural light. IPHONE's built in filter makes everything look better than it is, hence less drastic line of demarcation look.
But In real life there is a drastic difference in the two tones. Lower legs are a cooler tone. Upper legs warmer tone.
I would prefer to be the color of my upper legs all over my legs and body.
!) The vitamins I am taking with glutha at this time are NAC and Vitc C. Are there any vitamins I can take with gluthathione to retain my warm/reddish undertones?
2) Do you think I should put the glutha lotion on my lower legs, with the hopes that eventually everything will even out or would my lower legs just continue to get lighter?
2) Any ideas of adding carrot oil to my lotion would help? Thanks in advance!!!
1.7 MB Views: 805
4.3 MB Views: 76