Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone. I'm new to this site. I'm not new to skin lightening. I've been using FF for a couple years with fantastic results. Makari DID NOT work for me. I got NO lightening from it.

FF is too small to use all over and I need something for my arms and my back.

What do you suggest? What have you had good success with for your body?

Thank you for your input!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
HQ4% & Tretinoin 0.1% blended and applied to very dry skin 2x/day. Many people here are using it & getting good results.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Never feel like you have to excuse a lack of knowledge. Nobody knows everything!That is precisely why people come to forums: to gain & share knowledge. FF is a cream Fair & Flawless.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for your response.

Can you tell me the best place to purchase the products you suggested?

Thank you again.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I'll pm you my source. there's also a cream called DHR cream. It is a custom compound sold by a US plastic surgeon's clinic. It contains Retin A 0.5% & HQ 10% & a mild anti inflammatory for any irritation. It comes in an opaque jar & is higkly spreadable. If you have darker areas like elbows & knees, tops of feet or heels, this cream would be good for you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi:
Is this cream good for the face? I'm gonna buy the papaya soap with kojic acid, can i use in conjunction with cream??

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi there everyone. I'm new to this site. I'm not new to skin lightening. I've been using FF for a couple years with fantastic results. Makari DID NOT work for me. I got NO lightening from it.

FF is too small to use all over and I need something for my arms and my back.

What do you suggest? What have you had good success with for your body?

Thank you for your input!
MAMAS hw many shades lighter did you get with using F&F??

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll pm you my source. there's also a cream called DHR cream. It is a custom compound sold by a US plastic surgeon's clinic. It contains Retin A 0.5% & HQ 10% & a mild anti inflammatory for any irritation. It comes in an opaque jar & is higkly spreadable. If you have darker areas like elbows & knees, tops of feet or heels, this cream would be good for you.
Can u please pm me aswel!!! cheers

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'll pm you my source. there's also a cream called DHR cream. It is a custom compound sold by a US plastic surgeon's clinic. It contains Retin A 0.5% & HQ 10% & a mild anti inflammatory for any irritation. It comes in an opaque jar & is higkly spreadable. I[f you have darker areas likeB] elbows & knees, tops of feet [/B]or heels, this cream would be good for you.
Me three please, Ondine? I'd love something strong for these areas. merci d'avance!

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
EggoMini, the DHR cream that she speaks of is not available anymore since late summer, many member called the dallas cosmetic surgery website and they said that you have to be their customer/patient and their doctor has to prescribe it for you.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
D'oh ...thanks LNL!

In another thread Lexi mentioned TCA peels on tougher areas?

Will the HQ/RA that you rec'd in my progress thread be enough for my knees and elbows? At my old spa there was something called 'power peel' that they used on my knees and elbows... formed a crust & peeled days later leaving my knees & elbows like several shades lighter.

Could it have been TCA? My elbows and knees are just laughing at the glycolic 35%. lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,
I've been using a papaya soap with kojic acid and that licorice. Also clear essencs skin lightening serum (has 2% hq) on my really dark areas of the face and under eyes,and clear essences perfecting fade serum(it's a vit -c serum). Been about a month no change
, I thought at least the hq areas would show a difference. I have not forgotten to use sunblock....any advice??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts