Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies lets get down to it. Let's get some really information going on. Perhaps if we could share the nitty gritty- someone out there can really get something out of this one!
What is your all time favorite product, the one you just can't part from no matter the price? Why is it your all time favorite, cosmetic, skin care what ever it is!

Mine is believe it or not Coconut oil. Why it's cheap and it works for our house hold, wether we stick in our hair for manageability, shine knots whatever it works. On our skin great for dry flaky skin, or when we have cuts or sun burns.

This is my ultimate thing plus it's cheap!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I find it hard to believe that no one else wants to share their beauty- must haves.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
After starting RA I would say a MUST HAVE. I already love it. I started Rapidlash also and I have NEVER EVER had lashes but they are getting a bit longer and now when I put on my mascara I see lashes. Oh the joy!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
ok that does it I will be ordering the stuff for the Vit C serum SOON! It seems so popular here! Must work well.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much Pumi for taking the time, I for one really appreciate the article. It does point out one thing that concerns me though: Why do MOST men not seem to care about their appearance? Women have been evloving for some time, trying and managing to change our appearnces for the better, (and I take my hat off to women , we do some crazy things in the name of "self improvement".. I think it's high time those men start and try to keep up. Why not the older actors are starting to....maybe they will get other men motivated I hope!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Retin A is my favourite commercial product. A fave home product is olive oil.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thank you very much Pumi for taking the time, I for one really appreciate the article. It does point out one thing that concerns me though: Why do MOST men not seem to care about their appearance? Women have been evloving for some time, trying and managing to change our appearnces for the better, (and I take my hat off to women , we do some crazy things in the name of "self improvement".. I think it's high time those men start and try to keep up. Why not the older actors are starting to....maybe they will get other men motivated I hope!

SORRY (I CAN'T GET THE PHOTO TO WORK)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Vitamin C serum...absolutely without a doubt

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
THIS ONE

It is moisturizing enough to use alone without additional moisturizer in the summer under sunscreen. I delete the hyaluronic acid and use Sea Kelp bioferment (from Skinactives.com) instead.

#2 is Green Cream
#3 is sunscreen
#4 is IS Clinical Youth Complex around the eyes (new favorite)'
#5 FlexEffect facial exercise/massage.

It all works together. Couldn't do without any!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
THIS ONE

It is moisturizing enough to use alone without additional moisturizer in the summer under sunscreen. I delete the hyaluronic acid and use Sea Kelp bioferment (from Skinactives.com) instead.

#2 is Green Cream
#3 is sunscreen
#4 is IS Clinical Youth Complex around the eyes (new favorite)'
#5 FlexEffect facial exercise/massage.

It all works together. Couldn't do without any!
Yep it's the best one I've seen online. Although Kassys serum is good and easier to make and aquire ingredients.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've only been using RA for 7 weeks, too soon to tell anything really, but I like it better than the other things I've tried in the last year which includes various incarnations of C serum.

I like Rice Bran Oil for moisturizing. I add a little Lycopene for color. Serves as makeup.

Oil Cleansing Method.

·
Registered
713 Posts
My favourites: Retin A 0.5%, Vitamin C Serum, Rose Water and microfibre clothes for a good clean up!

PS: I use the simple Vit. C Serum (distilled water and ascorbic acid.)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts