Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My arms, and legs are really dry. Does anyone know of a good moisturizer for dry skin that will last all day instead of having to reapply through out the day. I'm not looking for anything oily, just something that would make my skin soft, and not ashy.

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Have you tried Body Shop Body Butters? I love the Moringa flower and satsuma scents. They smell gorgeous and moisturise well.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
My ex-gf used satsuma, its awesome. The smell brings back memories. I would steal some for my hands every once in a while to the point that the steering wheel in my car smelled like it.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
My ex-gf used satsuma, its awesome. The smell brings back memories. I would steal some for my hands every once in a while to the point that the steering wheel in my car smelled like it.
I love the satsuma body butter too.. It is just lovely

My husband used to steal it when I am not watching. hehe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like Juliet's Room 'Forgive My Sins' body butter - it feels awesome without being overly greasy when you apply it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never tried anything from the body shop but, heard so many good things about it I'm willing to give it a try.

Thanks for you help!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I think Vaseline intensive skin care cocoa butter lotion is pretty good. I use it and have had almost no problems. It smells delicious and is pretty cheap too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts