Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I actually use some crushed oats, baking soda and a little milk. Heat it up in the microwave for about 18-20 seconds and it'll foam up. Stir and apply on face scrubbing the oats on your face and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. If your face doesn't glow and look lighter then come talk to me! This is by far my favorite facial mask. I use it 2-3 times a week! It's great for anyone to try. I'm sure ya'll would love it!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Haha I figured I'd have to add something in and let me know if you do try it! It's the best mask I've come across so far and it's wonderful!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
LNL this mask will make your face look like you just had a facial. Mix green clay with fresh lemon juice add about two drops of tea tree oil and a drop of salicylic acid. It will sting for a few seconds but your face will be so smooooth. I use it because I have acnaic oily skin.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The mask i use to add to the lightening effect is
soak almonds over night in water
peel them, crush them add milk and some oats
then leave this on for 10-20 min
scrub with warm water then cold

i find that this makes my skin look lighter smoother and adds a glow

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm trying this niacinamide mask I heard about from the allaboutskinlightening blog. The writer is saying she got really nice results so I'm ordering niacinamide and trying it for myself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
LNL this mask will make your face look like you just had a facial. Mix green clay with fresh lemon juice add about two drops of tea tree oil and a drop of salicylic acid. It will sting for a few seconds but your face will be so smooooth. I use it because I have acnaic oily skin.
cherries, that sounds like a good mask! I'm gonna try that one out too.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I personally use

ORIGINS

CLEAR IMPROVEMENT ACTIVE CHARCOAL

FACE MASK

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Fuller's Earth clay: A sedimentary clay that has been widely used as a skin-lightening agent and is best known for its ability to be applied as a "facial bleach". Because of its enormous drawing capabilities, Fuller's Earth is the number one choice for oily skin and those prone to acne. It literally draws oil from the skin and has been used industrially for this exact purpose. Also works nicely as a bulk ingredient for skin clay recipes.

French Green clay:French Green Clay has enormous absorbent powers due to the constitution of its micro molecules. It literally "drinks" oils, toxic substances, and impurities from your skin. Its toning action stimulates the skin by bringing fresh blood to damaged skin cells, revitalizing the complexion, and tightening pores. French Green Clay is marvelous for helping to clear problem skin. Use it daily on trouble spots, or weekly as part of a complete facial treatment. Mined from bedrock quarries in France, it is completely natural, unscented and fragrance free.

·
Registered
400 Posts
keishak it most definitely is gentle! Let me know how it turns out. The one I was using before was just bleached flour with milk and that was fine too.. but that was more for making my face feel smoother.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts