Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

What's the best fruit and vegetable for skin and hair care? I've heard mangos are pretty good for the skin. My favourite frutis and vegetables are pepper ( a lot of C vitamin), peaches, carrots, cucumbers and watermelons.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi.

What's the best fruit and vegetable for skin and hair care? I've heard mangos are pretty good for the skin. My favourite frutis and vegetables are pepper ( a lot of C vitamin), peaches, carrots, cucumbers and watermelons.
Hi there - i heard once that nectarines and peaches are really good for skin - if you eat them but also if you rib the inside of the skin on your face too!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bananas take longer to digest. Keep it basic with just apples and oranges.

Carrots are great and you literally will have an orange glow. I read about a canadian pro athlete that just lived on carrot juice in college and his skin looked orange.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if its for a mask then it depends on your skin type and what you are trying to achieve...like cure pimples and stuff. I havr oily skin and i use the tomato mask which help my pores to look smaller.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a friend who ate a lot of carrots as a part of a diet and that "orange glow" is not so attractive. first of all it made her palms more orange than the rest of her body and its an unnatural orange color. But it does help your vision!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I had a friend who ate a lot of carrots as a part of a diet and that "orange glow" is not so attractive. first of all it made her palms more orange than the rest of her body and its an unnatural orange color. But it does help your vision!
I think your fibbing us on that orange stuff!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Apparantly SOmeone can post about avacados being fed to pets for their coats , but my posts are deleted when I say that avacados make me fat?

Cmon Moderators, get real. Deleting my posts is getting old.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts