Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have slight acne marks on my cheek coz i developed loads of spots from using too much cream. Now im left with loads of small like dots on my face, they look like small acne scars.

Whats the best treatment to smooth out my skin and reduce these marks.

Ive been thinking about microdermabrasion whats your take on this.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi i have slight acne marks on my cheek coz i developed loads of spots from using too much cream. Now im left with loads of small like dots on my face, they look like small acne scars.

Microdermabrasion sounds like a good idea if done by the right person. Ask around and find out who has had it done by whom and how they liked it.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did not have very good results at all with microdermabrasion. Expensive too and about 5 treatments in salon. So gave up.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Tracyng and welcome to the site.... You do not have to go to a salon to get dermabrassion- you can do it yourself at home. I do it once a week- I gt the at home dermabrassion from Avon- but there are other kits just as good. Mine costs about 20$ and the tube lasts for months. the Whole dermabrassion takes up to ten minutes to do, it's easy to do and quick.... if you do decide to do it don't forget a high SPF 50-60, as that new skin can burn fairly easily. hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pure liquid vitamen e is good for your skin. You can buy it in vitamen capsule form. Break open the capsule and rub the liquid on your face or just buy pure vitamin e liquid at a vitamin store or cvs. It is sticky so put it on when you are at home for 2-3 hours whenever you can. But do you have red marks or pock/icepick scars?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts