Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have slight acne marks on my cheek coz i developed loads of spots from using too much cream. Now im left with loads of small like dots on my face, they look like small acne scars.

Whats the best treatment to smooth out my skin and reduce these marks.

Ive been thinking about microdermabrasion whats your take on this.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Might work. You could also try AHA/BHA peels. Withing 2-4 weeks your skin should be back to normal and even better than ever. Some experts advice microdermabrasion for normal-dry skin and chemical peels for normal-oily skin. I would definitely go for salicylic acid to clear up remains of acne brake-outs. A salicylic/lactic blend often work wonders on acne. I use weekly 20/30% salicylic/lactic peels. You could also ad a bit of salicylic acid to your cleanser.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Hi i have slight acne marks on my cheek coz i developed loads of spots from using too much cream. Now im left with loads of small like dots on my face, they look like small acne scars.

Whats the best treatment to smooth out my skin and reduce these marks.

Ive been thinking about microdermabrasion whats your take on this.
Yep, I would definately do a microderm. I did a series of 6 along with some peels, it helped me tremedously!! You don't have to do the peels, just do a single microderm and it might take care of your scars. Microderms are good for even those without scars, in my opinion.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I love the beta pads by MD formulations (Dr Gross). I use them every few nights for about 10 minutes (the label says 2 minutes). A few times a week I use Mario Badescu glycolic foaming wash and whitening mask too. Good results.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Might work. You could also try AHA/BHA peels. Withing 2-4 weeks your skin should be back to normal and even better than ever. Some experts advice microdermabrasion for normal-dry skin and chemical peels for normal-oily skin. I would definitely go for salicylic acid to clear up remains of acne brake-outs. A salicylic/lactic blend often work wonders on acne. I use weekly 20/30% salicylic/lactic peels. You could also ad a bit of salicylic acid to your cleanser.
Hi 2blue, where do you find the peels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts