Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the most expensive single skin care product you've ever purchased? Did you like it or was it a waste of money? Were you able to return it or do you still regret buying it? Let's hear some stories!

For me it was the Z. Bigatti restoration fruit enzyme facial mask. It was like $150. One of my girlfriends made me buy it telling me it was the best thing she's ever tried. I bought it and I thought it was a waste of money. It wasn't a bad product, but definitely not worth the price.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought a whole range of products from Lancome ... spend loads of money for a product that doesn't do what it should do according the claims on it ...

waste of money

·
Registered
168 Posts
The most money I ever spent would have to be $170 for my kiyoseki hair straightener that I absolutely love

·
Registered
20 Posts
hanel makeup and skincae. I once went downtown with my daughter and we both put down close to $900.00 and then went back the following week and spent another $300.00. I sue did enjoy all of them at the time but would never do that again as I now wear only chemical free and handmade items, whichn I truly enjoy at a fraction of the price

·
Registered
221 Posts
La Mer cream for $200, I can't believe I was so stupid it did absolutely nothing for my skin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Estee Lauder's Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Cream at $275.00 & that was discounted!, it did nothing for my skin, but did teach me I was stupid for falling for the hype.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I spend over $200 every time I buy skincare stuff, but to me it is worth it. I have had bouts with adult acne/rosacea for years until a naturopath I go to recommended Isadermix. It is expensive, but keeps my rosacea at bay. I also supplement with probiotics as some believe rosacea is a problem with the gut manifesting on the skin.

·
Registered
16 Posts
NOBODY BUY LIFECELL!!! I ordered this expensive product from a website that had way too much hype to be true. It did nothing for my skin and cost me a fortune!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
any and all cellulite products the most expensive being around A$180 - NOTHING works so save your money - oh and endermolegie is a total waste of money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts