Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone? I need help on my quest for flawless skin!
Hey guys,

So, here is my story. I am a white 29 year old male. I have pretty good skin - no acne - but i want it to be better and stay that way....

I currently use:

cetaphil to wash my face (with my hands)
olay regenerist spf 15 moisturizer (1x day, sometimes 2x)
and neutrogena antioxidant defense before bed
Occasionally i use st ives apricot scrub....

I hear a lot of talk about eye serums, and retin A. Would either of these be a good option for my situation and age? What about the brand retinol?

Also, I don't drink much water. At the moment, i do have a very high protein, low carb diet...I take an occasional multi but no anti-oxidants or fish oil, etc.

more questions...

1. i have extra virgin coconut oil - which i occasionally use as an aftershave....would it be be beneficial to apply a little bit every day before my olay moisturizer/sunblock?

2. what is the best "bang for my buck" vitamin serum (not a DIY serum and nothing expensive) ?

3. Is cetaphil a good cleanser?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what about this serum? it says it is 10%

Jason Natural Cosmetics' latest anti-aging breakthrough utilizes every effective form of Vitamin C available. Our 10% Complete C Complexâ„¢ with Ester-CÂae is a highly concentrated, high potency formula that revitalizes, corrects, and protects your complexion. Proven highly effective, antioxidant Vitamin C helps to protect skin by neutralizing free radicals caused by the sun and adverse environmental conditions.

We also added Vitamin E, extracts of Green Tea and Grape Seed to this complex. Anti-oxidant protection is up to eight times more effective than water soluble Vitamin C and lasts up to forty-eight hours. In fact, this system works so well, you'll actually see and feel the difference after just one application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts