Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am interested in using rose water to fight acne. Primarily, I
would be washing my face with rose water a few times a day.

I live in Chicago. Is there any store in Chicago that sells rose
water? I would prefer to buy rose water from a store instead of via
mail order.

Thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wouldnt this be expensive using rose water, i thought there could be a cheaper alternative? I have tried african black soap i think its worth a try??

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Rosewater can be used as a toner or astrigent but its very harsh on the skin. I don't use it at all. It can be found in pharmacies and specialty ethnic stores.

·
Registered
294 Posts
most local supermarkets in Toronto Canada sell it .... it has many uses, I have combo (with blackheads, ugh) mature skin and have started using it as a toner ..... the one I buy is distilled rose water with nothing else added and it only costs $1.99, worth trying ...

·
Registered
909 Posts
most local supermarkets in Toronto Canada sell it .... it has many uses, I have combo (with blackheads, ugh) mature skin and have started using it as a toner ..... the one I buy is distilled rose water with nothing else added and it only costs $1.99, worth trying ...
Katica,

You are replying to a thread that is 3 years old!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I bought a very nice rose otto hydrosol for the heck of it a few weeks ago and its amazing. its not harsh at all. atleast not for me. Its pretty expensive though which is why I wont wash my face with it. I wish I could as I heard great things about doing that esp for acne prone skin. The rose hydrosol I bought was $14 for 4 oz. I compared it to a health/organic food store and the quality was nowhere near as nice as the rose otto I bought online from a reputable company so I wouldnt advise you to buy it from a store if you want top quality stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts