Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people buy these from different places, i was wondering if everyone could please post their link of where they buy it or spell it if you can't post a link or give a google reference.

Then we can have master list or the best list of where to go

Here is one to start with, but im not sure if there good.

Buy Skin Lightening Products with Hydroquinone at PharmacyMix.com: PharmacyMix Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XL, Anthelios Sunscreens, La Roche Posay, Hydroquinone Cream, Lakota, Thorne Research, Green Cream, Retinol Cream, MaMa Lotion, Anti Aging Skin Care

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Ondine, your a star in this forum.

Anyone else would like to share their links?
HI Donaldo, or toasted lightly
the prices in the site Ondine references can't be touched... You can literally stock up from there on Retin_A and HQ..

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HI Donaldo, or toasted lightly
the prices in the site Ondine references can't be touched... You can literally stock up from there on Retin_A and HQ..
toasted lightly...lol...i wish. Meduim toast i think.

Yeah your right about Ondine prices...their very good...i can't find cheaper. She is star!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey Donaldo hows everything? You started your regime yet? I started, a week ago by tomorrow and things are great, I have your skin tone, maybe a bit lighter and I'm a guy too so between shaving and everything, it seems to being going good! This morning my popz was looking at my face and asked "How you're looking so fair?" lol i laughed at him, but he is my dad and he would know if i got fairer. Lol just thought i'd let you know how things are working out, it worked for me so it'll definitely work for you
Btw im using HQ4%/RA 0.025%. Cheers!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Donaldo hows everything? You started your regime yet? I started, a week ago by tomorrow and things are great, I have your skin tone, maybe a bit lighter and I'm a guy too so between shaving and everything, it seems to being going good! This morning my popz was looking at my face and asked "How you're looking so fair?" lol i laughed at him, but he is my dad and he would know if i got fairer. Lol just thought i'd let you know how things are working out, it worked for me so it'll definitely work for you
Btw im using HQ4%/RA 0.025%. Cheers!
Im good buddy, i haven't yet...i will start soon. I might use HQ4%/RA 0.025%but im aiming for the yellow complexion which i don't think i will get with this.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It'll take time but you can definitely get there with that regimen. Gradually lightened skinn looks better & more natural (to me) than the results people get when they speed through lightening get a 'forced' washed-out look.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It'll take time but you can definitely get there with that regimen. Gradually lightened skinn looks better & more natural (to me) than the results people get when they speed through lightening get a 'forced' washed-out look.
Ok Ondine...im gonna take the plunge and try it. One question...which HQ did you get from alldaychemist, Skin Lite at $16.50 or Melalite 30 gm at $1.42?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hi donaldo. I buy the melalite at $1.42. the skin lite contains a mild steroid (which I don't need) & 0.05% RA. It may be good for those people who are very sensitive to the RA on its own, but I wouldn't spread a steroidal creme on all over myself unless I really needed it. THe RA would counteract the potential thinning of the steroid but why use one if you don't need one?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi donaldo. I buy the melalite at $1.42. the skin lite contains a mild steroid (which I don't need) & 0.05% RA. It may be good for those people who are very sensitive to the RA on its own, but I wouldn't spread a steroidal creme on all over myself unless I really needed it. THe RA would counteract the potential thinning of the steroid but why use one if you don't need one?
Cheers my dear...i thought so and ordered some.

Im not sure if i need RA....i just got it cos you guys seem to use it. So if i don't experience thining then dont use RA?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
If you experience too much irritation fro the RA, then a mild steroidal cream on the irritated area only can be useful. RA is wonderful stuff once yr skin habituates to it & you pass through the heavy exfoliating phase. HQ & RA work synergistically augmenting eachother's best effects. You'll lighten faster using both products.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you experience too much irritation fro the RA, then a mild steroidal cream on the irritated area only can be useful. RA is wonderful stuff once yr skin habituates to it & you pass through the heavy exfoliating phase. HQ & RA work synergistically augmenting eachother's best effects. You'll lighten faster using both products.
Your a Superstar Ondine, How's your skin lightening coming along, you must be yellow by now, heh?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I'm not quite yellow yet because in order to do all the exoerimenting I've been doing, I've gad to stop using RA for a while. When I want to try a peel, I discontinue using HQ/RA for 1 week B4 & for 1 week after. I'm also tinkering with compounding. Had I not gone into an experimental phase, I would definitely have become a fair pink/brown shade at the rate I was progressing. No matter: speed is not my priority. I know I can always return to my initial routine & lighten rapidly. I want, at this point, to deepen my understanding of how different lightening agents work & interact. How are you coming along? It has been a while since you last posted (unless your posts slipped by me).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not quite yellow yet because in order to do all the exoerimenting I've been doing, I've gad to stop using RA for a while. When I want to try a peel, I discontinue using HQ/RA for 1 week B4 & for 1 week after. I'm also tinkering with compounding. Had I not gone into an experimental phase, I would definitely have become a fair pink/brown shade at the rate I was progressing. No matter: speed is not my priority. I know I can always return to my initial routine & lighten rapidly. I want, at this point, to deepen my understanding of how different lightening agents work & interact. How are you coming along? It has been a while since you last posted (unless your posts slipped by me).
Ive actually stopped
, Ive actually landed a new job
and will be starting in a months time, so i don't want to be flakey or red, so i might start next year...like you im in no rush
. But my gf has taken a sudden interest.
Sorry i haven't been around, i just came back from New York and been busy ever since....ive notice the peel thing is taking off now.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
THanks for updating us, Donaldo. I'm glad to hear you've landed a new job: a minor miracle in this economy! As for yr GF, send here here! We'd love to meet yr 'sweet manjula'.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THanks for updating us, Donaldo. I'm glad to hear you've landed a new job: a minor miracle in this economy! As for yr GF, send here here! We'd love to meet yr 'sweet manjula'.
manjula lol, i will...hmmmm....that' could be her user name

1 - 20 of 25 Posts